Brendan, a Pennsylvanian by birth, completed his BS at Allegheny College and his Ph.D. at Stanford University in the field of organic synthesis. He has been employed by a major pharmaceutical company since graduation in 2009 and is an avid investor as well. His writings focus on a variety of topics ranging from stocks, bonds and options to analysis of recent news events relevant to financial markets.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, ETFs, Gold, Options, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Brendan O'Boyle.
Currently, there are no blog details for Brendan O'Boyle.
Currently, there are no book details for Brendan O'Boyle.
Latest Comments more »
- Not all low beta stocks are... on Low Volatility Investing In 2013
- If it would be so hard for ... on Myriad Genetics: Strong Results Ahead Of Suprem...
- I don't think this analysis... on The True All-In Cost To Mine Gold: Complete 201...
- It is worth noting that the... on USMV And The Low-Volatility Strategy
- Not really. Gold is not a c... on Gold: Over-Leveraged Portfolios Unwinding, Watc...
Latest comments on Brendan's Articles