- Is A 30% Return In 2013 A Good Reason To Sell Your Stocks?
- Buy Parexel International On Increasing Pharmaceutical Contract-Research Spending
- Codexis Incorporated: A Strong Biopharma Turnaround Play
- Buy Gundlach's New DoubleLine Fund For Excess Returns
- Deep Risk Or Shallow Risk: Should Investors Choose Stocks Or Bonds?
This user currently has no profile.
Brendan, a Pennsylvanian by birth, completed his BS at Allegheny College and his Ph.D. at Stanford University in the field of organic synthesis. He has been employed by a major pharmaceutical company since graduation in 2009 and is an avid investor as well. His writings focus on a variety of topics ranging from stocks, bonds and options to analysis of recent news events relevant to financial markets.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, ETFs, Gold, Options, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Is A 30% Return In 2013 A Good Reason To Sell Your Stocks? http://seekingalpha.com/a/15g1x Jan 8, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for the comment.The ... on Codexis Incorporated: A Strong Biopharma Turnar...
- The tricky part is there is... on Year-End 2013: An Average Bull Market Year
- One characteristic of a bub... on The Bubble In Blue Chips - Part 1
- A while ago I bought some B... on Not Cutting It: Even After Earnings Disappointm...
- What is going on with their... on Express Scripts Trading At A Deep Discount To F...
Latest comments on Brendan's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »