This user currently has no profile.
Daily columnist for Real Money Pro at TheStreet.com. Manage Small Cap Gems which is monthly newsletter with my top 20 small cap selections. Currently offering half off annual subscriptions at http://www.investorsalley.com/small-cap-gems-details/. Chief Investment Strategist (CIS) for S.A.M (Simplified Asset Management), a long/short hedge fund based in Miami, Florida from 2008 to 2011. Fund was in top five percent of long/short hedge funds for total return in its first full year(2009) ranked by Hedgeco fund database(over 450 funds in category). Follow me on Twitter at Bret Jensen@Bret_Jensen. Currently in the top 1% of over 3,000 bloggers for quality of investment picks according to TipRanks ...More http://tipranks.com/experts/bret-jensen?period=quarterly&expertType=analysts&benchmark=none
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Investors Alley Investors Alley is an investment research publisher providing unbiased actionable investing and trading advice to individual investors. I serve as the lead analyst for small cap and turnaround stocks and serve as the editor for newsletters covering both. Newsletter issues contain independent, vetted ...More
investment research in the small cap and turnaround space including deep dives into individual stock opportunities, updates on current portfolio holdings, and performance tracking and commentary. Sign up link is as follows http://www.investorsalley.com/small-cap-gems-sales-page/
Bret Jensen Invests Blog is dedicated to market commentary along with long and short equity selections.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Some concerns around cost c... on Boeing: Earnings Should Have Stock Flying Higher
- Net income of $1.4B, or $1.... on Barron's Could Boost Boeing
- Still would be buyer on dip... on It Is Not Ebola That Is Out Of Control, It Is T...
- Airline stocks are putting ... on It Is Not Ebola That Is Out Of Control, It Is T...
- Agree that media picks stor... on It Is Not Ebola That Is Out Of Control, It Is T...
Latest comments on Bret Jensen's Articles
Latest Articles on Market Outlook
The End Of Quantitative Easing Strikes Again Thu, Oct. 16
The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of Falling Oil Prices Wed, Oct. 15
A Critical Week Ahead For Investors Sun, Oct. 12
Latest Articles on Quick Picks & Lists
Latest Articles on Healthcare
Latest Articles on Long Ideas
Latest Articles on Insider Ownership