Daily columnist for RealMoney at TheStreet.com. Chief Investment Strategist (CIS) for S.A.M (Simplified Asset Management), a long/short hedge fund based in Miami, Florida from 2008 to 2011. Fund was in top five percent of long/short hedge funds for total return in its first full year(2009) ranked by Hedgeco fund database(over 450 funds in category). Follow me on Twitter at Bret Jensen@Bret_Jensen.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: ETFs, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Simplified Asset Management Simplified Asset Management (S.A.M.) was a long/short hedge fund based in South Florida from 2008 to 2011. It employed a top down contrarian strategy that utilized sophisticated option-based hedging strategies, moderate levels of leverage, and a value focused approach to equity and option selection.
Bret Jensen Invests Blog is dedicated to market commentary along with long and short equity selections.
Currently, there are no book details for Bret Jensen.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Story of the day...why california is going broke....http://bit.ly/T13Dz6 Oct 9, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- Freedom?.......Oh, that IRS... on Lorillard: Cheap Stock With Smoking 5.5% Yield
- Lorillard (LO) says its boa... on Lorillard: Cheap Stock With Smoking 5.5% Yield
- Social disintegration in Sp... on It Is Not Different This Time - It Is Worse
- Been awhile since I thought... on Rail Manufacturer Crushes Earnings Estimates An...
- Synergy Resources (SYRG -1.... on 2 $7 Speculative Picks From The Energy Patch
Latest comments on Bret's Articles
Latest Articles on Quick Picks & Lists
Latest Articles on Dividend Quick Picks & Lists
Latest Articles on Insider Ownership
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »