This user currently has no profile.
Daily columnist for RealMoney at TheStreet.com. Chief Investment Strategist (CIS) for S.A.M (Simplified Asset Management), a long/short hedge fund based in Miami, Florida from 2008 to 2011. Fund was in top five percent of long/short hedge funds for total return in its first full year(2009) ranked by Hedgeco fund database(over 450 funds in category). Follow me on Twitter at Bret Jensen@Bret_Jensen.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: ETFs, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Simplified Asset Management Simplified Asset Management (S.A.M.) was a long/short hedge fund based in South Florida from 2008 to 2011. It employed a top down contrarian strategy that utilized sophisticated option-based hedging strategies, moderate levels of leverage, and a value focused approach to equity and option selection.
Bret Jensen Invests Blog is dedicated to market commentary along with long and short equity selections.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Both sides could have immig... on 2 Drilling Plays In The Spotlight
- Have CHK as well. on 2 Drilling Plays In The Spotlight
- Wasn't tagged as stock in a... on 2 Drilling Plays In The Spotlight
- Not under this regime unfor... on 2 Drilling Plays In The Spotlight
- Very solid article, thanks ... on General Electric: Back To The Basics
Latest Articles on Quick Picks & Lists
Latest Articles on Dividend Quick Picks & Lists
Latest Articles on Insider Ownership
2 Struggling Retailers See Insider Buying Sun, Mar. 9
Insiders Are Buying These Large Cap Stocks Wed, Mar. 5
2 Speculative Small Cap Biotechs Insiders Are Buying Tue, Feb. 18
Tech Stocks Insiders Are Buying Mon, Feb. 17
Two $5 Biotech Stocks Insiders Are Scooping Up Mon, Feb. 10