Daily columnist for RealMoney at TheStreet.com. Chief Investment Strategist (CIS) for S.A.M (Simplified Asset Management), a long/short hedge fund based in Miami, Florida from 2008 to 2011. Fund was in top five percent of long/short hedge funds for total return in its first full year(2009) ranked by Hedgeco fund database(over 450 funds in category). Follow me on Twitter at Bret Jensen@Bret_Jensen.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: ETFs, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Simplified Asset Management Simplified Asset Management (S.A.M.) was a long/short hedge fund based in South Florida from 2008 to 2011. It employed a top down contrarian strategy that utilized sophisticated option-based hedging strategies, moderate levels of leverage, and a value focused approach to equity and option selection.
Bret Jensen Invests Blog is dedicated to market commentary along with long and short equity selections.
Currently, there are no book details for Bret Jensen.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Story of the day...why california is going broke....http://bit.ly/T13Dz6 Oct 9, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- A nice little jump in consu... on Finally Sold On Ford
- Thanks.......I would sell t... on Reflections On The Current State Of Apple
- Air Force buys 18,000 iPads... on Reflections On The Current State Of Apple
- Thanks for the kind words, ... on 10 Reasons I Bought This $1.30 Lottery Ticket F...
- Ford (F) plans to shift som... on Finally Sold On Ford
Latest Articles on Quick Picks & Lists