This user currently has no profile.
Daily columnist for RealMoney at TheStreet.com. Chief Investment Strategist (CIS) for S.A.M (Simplified Asset Management), a long/short hedge fund based in Miami, Florida from 2008 to 2011. Fund was in top five percent of long/short hedge funds for total return in its first full year(2009) ranked by Hedgeco fund database(over 450 funds in category). Follow me on Twitter at Bret Jensen@Bret_Jensen.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: ETFs, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Simplified Asset Management Simplified Asset Management (S.A.M.) was a long/short hedge fund based in South Florida from 2008 to 2011. It employed a top down contrarian strategy that utilized sophisticated option-based hedging strategies, moderate levels of leverage, and a value focused approach to equity and option selection.
Bret Jensen Invests Blog is dedicated to market commentary along with long and short equity selections.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Story of the day...why california is going broke....http://bit.ly/T13Dz6 Oct 9, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- Avago Technologies Ltd decl... on Avago: Riding Apple's Coattails
- In a report published Wedne... on 2 Attractive Refiners In The Spotlight
- 10 reasons to buy Apple on ... on Apple Is On Fire
- Different plays due to size... on Oasis Petroleum: Big Bakken Player Is On Sale
- Think you are using "i... on 2 Energy Concerns Poised To Move Higher
Latest comments on Bret's Articles
Latest Articles on Quick Picks & Lists
Latest Articles on Insider Ownership