This user currently has no profile.
Top 2% ranked analyst (TipRanks) since 2013. Editor for The Biotech Forum, BiotechGems.com and SmallCapGems.com investment services. Daily contributor for Real Money Pro. Previously to that Technology Director at Fortune 50 company and Hedge Fund Manager.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Investors Alley Investors Alley is an investment research publisher providing unbiased actionable investing and trading advice to individual investors. I serve as the lead analyst for small cap and turnaround stocks and serve as the editor for newsletters covering both. Newsletter issues contain independent, vetted ...More
investment research in the small cap and turnaround space including deep dives into individual stock opportunities, updates on current portfolio holdings, and performance tracking and commentary. Sign up link is as follows http://www.investorsalley.com/small-cap-gems-sales-page/
Bret Jensen Invests Blog is dedicated to market commentary along with long and short equity selections.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
$THLD Definitely worthy of consideration for the SmallCapGems (smallcapgems.com) portfolio Dec 27, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- More likely as market is se... on The Souvlaki Finally Hits The Fan
- Unfortunately it would have... on The Souvlaki Finally Hits The Fan
- And every other discretiona... on Partying Like It Is 2007
- How so? This could hinder g... on The Souvlaki Finally Hits The Fan
- Greece should have never be... on The Souvlaki Finally Hits The Fan
Latest Articles on Healthcare
ANI Pharmaceuticals: The Rally Has Just Begun Fri, Jun. 26
Gilead: Still My Next Apple Thu, Jun. 25
High-Flying Synergy Pharmaceuticals Still Has Upside Tue, Jun. 23
The Makings Of A Biotech Bubble Wed, Jun. 17
Latest Articles on Market Outlook
Latest Articles on Quick Picks & Lists