Bret Jensen

View Bret Jensen's Comments BY TICKER:
A, AA, AAPL, ABB, ABT, ABTL, ABX, ACLS, ACMP, ACTG, ACTV, ADBE, ADSK, AEP, AGCO, AGEN, AGU, AHH, AHT, AIG, AKS, ALJ, ALL, ALR, AMAT, AMGN, AMKR, AMTD, AMZG, AMZN, ANF, ANV, APA, APC, APL, ARCP, ARII, ARLP, ARO, ARP, ATRS, ATSG, ATVI, ATW, AU, AVGO, AVNR, AXAS, AXTI, AYR, AZN, BA, BAC, BAS, BAX, BBBY, BBEP, BBRY, BBT, BBW, BBY, BCEI, BGFV, BHI, BIDU, BIG, BIIB, BIOL, BK, BKCC, BKH, BKW, BLK, BMO, BMR, BNS, BP, BRCD, BRCM, BRKS, BTU, BWP, BX, BYI, C, CALL, CAT, CBI, CBOU, CDE, CELG, CEO, CERS, CGIX, CGR, CHK, CHL, CHMT, CJES, CLDT, CLF, CLMT, CLR, CMG, CMI, CMLP, CNAT, CNDO, CNP, CNQ, CNX, COF, COG, COH, COOL, COP, CORT, CPE, CPIX, CPSI, CRM, CROX, CRUS, CRZO, CSCO, CSX, CTCM, CVE, CVS, CVX, CXPO, CXS, CY, DAKT, DAN, DBC, DD, DDE, DECK, DENN, DG, DISH, DK, DNR, DO, DOW, DRH, DRIV, DSCO, DTLK, DTV, DUSA, DVAX, DVN, DVR, DWA, DXLG, E, EBAY, ECA, EDR, ELLI, ELY, EMC, END, ENDP, EOG, EOX, EPAM, EPAX, EPB, EPR, EQIX, EQM, EROC, ESIO, ESV, ETE, ETN, ETP, ETRM, EVEP, EWZ, EXK, EXLP, EXPE, EXXI, F, FANG, FB, FCH, FCX, FDX, FIG, FLL, FLY, FOLD, FOSL, FRD, FSC, FSII, FURX, FWLT, FXCM, GBX, GCOM, GE, GEF, GEOY, GERN, GES, GEVA, GFI, GILD, GLP, GLUU, GLW, GM, GNW, GOOG, GOOGL, GPOR, GPS, GS, GSK, GSM, GSS, GTATQ, GTE, HAL, HBM, HCBK, HCLP, HEP, HERO, HES, HFC, HIG, HL, HLF, HLX, HMA, HON, HOS, HP, HPQ, HPT, HRS, HRZN, HTA, HTGC, HURN, HZNP, IACI, IAG, IGTE, IMOS, INN, INT, INTC, INVN, IO, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRET, IRT, ISRG, ITRI, ITT, IVAN, JAZZ, JDSU, JNJ, JNPR, JOY, JPM, KBH, KBR, KCG, KEG, KERX, KFY, KKR, KLAC, KLIC, KO, KOG, KONA, KR, KRG, KRO, LAD, LCI, LGCY, LIFE, LIME, LINE, LLL, LLNW, LLY, LMOS, LMT, LNCO, LNKD, LO, LOCO, LOW, LPRI, LSI, LUK, LULU, LVS, LXP, LYB, M, MANT, MCEP, MCHX, MCP, MDR, MDT, MELI, MEMP, MET, MHR, MITL, MMLP, MMP, MNK, MO, MOD, MOS, MPC, MPO, MPW, MRCY, MRGE, MRK, MRO, MRVL, MS, MSFT, MT, MTDR, MTOR, MTSN, MU, MUR, MXIM, MYL, MYRG, NAVB, NBL, NBR, NE, NEE, NEM, NEON, NFLX, NFX, NGLS, NGPC, NILE, NOG, NOK, NOV, NSC, NSPH, NTAP, NTSP, NUAN, NVAX, NVDA, NVS, NWY, NXPI, NYCB, NYX, OAS, OCN, OCZ, OHI, OIS, OKS, OPEN, OPLK, ORAN, ORCL, ORIG, ORLY, OUTR, OVTI, OXY, OZM, PAA, PAAS, PACD, PACR, PANW, PAYX, PBF, PBH, PBI, PBY, PCLN, PDH, PDLI, PDS, PEET, PEG, PES, PETM, PETS, PFE, PFMT, PGEM, PH, PM, PNG, PNK, PNRA, POM, POT, PRTA, PSX, PTEN, PULB, PVR, PWER, QCCO, QCOM, QLGC, QLTY, QRE, QUMU, R, RAIL, RAX, RCL, RDWR, REGN, RES, REXX, RF, RFMD, RIG, RIGL, RIO, RNN, ROC, ROSE, ROVI, RPRX, RRD, RSTI, RTEC, RTN, RUE, RUTH, RVBD, SAM, SARA, SBRA, SCLN, SCMR, SCO, SDRL, SEAC, SFY, SHOR, SIGA, SIMG, SIMO, SIRI, SKUL, SLB, SLCA, SM, SMCI, SN, SNH, SNY, SODA, SPLK, SPLS, SPN, SPPI, SPRT, SPY, SQNM, SSH, SSNLF, STI, STJ, STMP, STO, STT, STX, SUNE, SVU, SWFT, SWKS, SYNA, SYRG, T, TAL, TAP, TBT, TCAP, TDW, TEF, TER, TESO, TEVA, TEX, TGX, TICC, TIVO, TKR, TLLP, TOT, TPC, TPLM, TQNT, TRLG, TRN, TSLA, TSO, TST, TSYS, TTI, TWI, TWX, UA, UNH, UNIS, UPL, USB, V, VALE, VELTF, VICL, VLO, VMW, VNR, VOD, VRA, VXX, VZ, WAC, WAG, WDC, WEN, WFC, WFT, WHR, WIFI, WLL, WMT, WRES, XEC, XOM, XRX, YELP, YHOO, Z, ZAGG, ZEUS, ZIXI, ZLTQ, ZNGA
  • My Second Half Predictions - Part I [View article]
    Precisely, a hand up not a long term hand out.
    Jul 2, 2015. 12:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Limelight Networks: A $2 Technology Turnaround Play [View article]
    Cowen has launched coverage on Limelight (NASDAQ:LLNW) with an Outperform rating and $5.00 target.
    The CDN owner is now up 50% YTD. Shares jumped two months ago thanks to a Q1 beat and strong Q2/2015 guidance.
    Jul 2, 2015. 12:20 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Part I [View article]
    Someone in the middle, maybe Bush. Probably like Kasich the best but doubt he makes final cut. Tea party vote could get split with all the candidates in race. Sad a country with over 300 million can not offer better options on both sides. Bush makes it through primary, should have easier time in general election. Republicans did something smart by moving convention up two months which should respond better to the left's massive negative attack ad campaign which help defined Romney before he had funds to respond. We will see.
    Jul 2, 2015. 12:14 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Part I [View article]
    Agree, we have got way too many grasshoppers and not enough ants in the country.....which is huge hindrance to all of society over long term
    Jul 2, 2015. 12:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Part I [View article]
    You are on. The more Hillary speaks, the worst her favorability ratings get. She is topped out in terms of favorability at this point. In addition, she is running left in her primary in order not to lose the "free lunch" crowd that turned out in droves for 44. That will hurt her in general election. Gore could not follow a successful president for third term in 2000, doubtful Hillary will follow an unsuccessful president...provided of course Republicans don't nominate someone like Cruz or Huckabee....aka, pick your poison...its a bet.
    Jul 2, 2015. 11:08 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Conclusion [View article]
    Thanks for kind words. Big position in DVAX in front of HEPLISAV - B phase III trial results later this year. Don't currently have positions in other names mentioned. Happy Hunting.
    Jul 2, 2015. 10:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Part I [View article]
    Past Delusional. Next you will be saying Hillary's ethics are beyond reproach. What flavor is that koolaid you are drinking in California? Bet a bottle of scotch on outcome in 2016?
    Jul 2, 2015. 10:19 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Part I [View article]
    Greece is being taken down by a bloated public sector, overall generous welfare/pension benefits, a poor business environment, high taxes....the same thing that bankrupted Detroit & Stockton, about to bankrupt Puerto Rico and will eventually bankrupt Chicago, Portugal, etc...
    Jul 2, 2015. 09:15 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gilead Sciences- A Rare Undervalued Company In A Frothy Biotech Market [View article]
    Very solid article and I also appreciate the shout out. Happy Hunting.
    Jul 2, 2015. 09:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Part I [View article]
    Works for me, although I also add we repeal the CRA completely as well which was a much bigger driver of the financial crisis and usually ends up hurting those it was supposed to help.
    Jul 2, 2015. 07:58 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Part I [View article]
    I hardly call Sanders sane or reasonable....he is an honest socialist for those that believe govt is not big enough as it is.
    Jul 2, 2015. 03:13 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Conclusion [View article]
    Mainly the cost of getting a drug to approval. Hundreds of companies spending tens of billions on R and D annually, FDA approved just 41 new drugs last year which was up from a few years ago.
    Jul 2, 2015. 02:47 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Conclusion [View article]
    Thanks. Yes China is a potential issue few are talking about. Puerto Rico may also hit closer to home than Greece.
    Jul 2, 2015. 02:45 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Part I [View article]
    Yes, the costs of medicare 25 years into implementation in 1990 were only 1,000% of what they estimated when implemented in 1965...which is typical for govt program, all good intentions aside.
    Jul 2, 2015. 02:29 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Part I [View article]
    I abstained in 2008 as Mccain would have been as bad. Obama inherited a mess but in a lot of ways has made it worse.....hope and change was actually just smoke and mirrors....guy was always a far left activist not a compromiser or uniter. In short both 43 and 44 were in bottom tier of presidents. His supporters never run out of excuses though even as he has destroyed the Democratic party on the federal, state and local level.
    Jul 2, 2015. 02:26 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment