Bret Jensen

View Bret Jensen's Comments BY TICKER:
A, AA, AAPL, ABB, ABT, ABTL, ABX, ACLS, ACMP, ACTG, ACTV, ADBE, ADSK, AEP, AGCO, AGEN, AGU, AHH, AHT, AIG, AKS, ALJ, ALL, ALR, AMAT, AMGN, AMKR, AMTD, AMZG, AMZN, ANF, ANV, APA, APC, APL, ARCP, ARII, ARLP, ARO, ARP, ATRS, ATSG, ATVI, ATW, AU, AVGO, AVNR, AXAS, AXTI, AYR, AZN, BA, BAC, BAS, BAX, BBBY, BBEP, BBRY, BBT, BBW, BBY, BCEI, BGFV, BHI, BIDU, BIG, BIIB, BIOL, BK, BKCC, BKH, BKW, BLK, BMO, BMR, BNS, BP, BRCD, BRCM, BRKS, BTU, BWP, BX, BYI, C, CALL, CAT, CBI, CBOU, CDE, CELG, CEO, CERS, CGIX, CGR, CHK, CHL, CHMT, CJES, CLDT, CLF, CLMT, CLR, CMG, CMI, CMLP, CNAT, CNDO, CNP, CNQ, CNX, COF, COG, COH, COOL, COP, CORT, CPE, CPIX, CPSI, CRM, CROX, CRUS, CRZO, CSCO, CSX, CTCM, CVE, CVS, CVX, CXPO, CXS, CY, DAKT, DAN, DBC, DD, DDE, DECK, DENN, DG, DISH, DK, DNR, DO, DOW, DRH, DRIV, DSCO, DTLK, DTV, DUSA, DVAX, DVN, DVR, DWA, DXLG, E, EBAY, ECA, EDR, ELLI, ELY, EMC, END, ENDP, EOG, EOX, EPAM, EPAX, EPB, EPR, EQIX, EQM, EROC, ESIO, ESV, ETE, ETN, ETP, ETRM, EVEP, EWZ, EXK, EXLP, EXPE, EXXI, F, FANG, FB, FCH, FCX, FDX, FIG, FLL, FLY, FOLD, FOSL, FRD, FSC, FSII, FURX, FWLT, FXCM, GBX, GCOM, GE, GEF, GEOY, GERN, GES, GEVA, GFI, GILD, GLP, GLUU, GLW, GM, GNW, GOOG, GOOGL, GPOR, GPS, GS, GSK, GSM, GSS, GTATQ, GTE, HAL, HBM, HCBK, HCLP, HEP, HERO, HES, HFC, HIG, HL, HLF, HLX, HMA, HON, HOS, HP, HPQ, HPT, HRS, HRZN, HTA, HTGC, HURN, HZNP, IACI, IAG, IGTE, IMOS, INN, INT, INTC, INVN, IO, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRET, IRT, ISRG, ITRI, ITT, IVAN, JAZZ, JDSU, JNJ, JNPR, JOY, JPM, KBH, KBR, KCG, KEG, KERX, KFY, KKR, KLAC, KLIC, KO, KOG, KONA, KR, KRG, KRO, LAD, LCI, LGCY, LIFE, LIME, LINE, LLL, LLNW, LLY, LMOS, LMT, LNCO, LNKD, LO, LOCO, LOW, LPRI, LSI, LUK, LULU, LVS, LXP, LYB, M, MANT, MCEP, MCHX, MCP, MDR, MDT, MELI, MEMP, MET, MHR, MITL, MMLP, MMP, MNK, MO, MOD, MOS, MPC, MPO, MPW, MRCY, MRGE, MRK, MRO, MRVL, MS, MSFT, MT, MTDR, MTOR, MTSN, MU, MUR, MXIM, MYL, MYRG, NAVB, NBL, NBR, NE, NEE, NEM, NEON, NFLX, NFX, NGLS, NGPC, NILE, NOG, NOK, NOV, NSC, NSPH, NTAP, NTSP, NUAN, NVAX, NVDA, NVS, NWY, NXPI, NYCB, NYX, OAS, OCN, OCZ, OHI, OIS, OKS, OPEN, OPLK, ORAN, ORCL, ORIG, ORLY, OUTR, OVTI, OXY, OZM, PAA, PAAS, PACD, PACR, PANW, PAYX, PBF, PBH, PBI, PBY, PCLN, PDH, PDLI, PDS, PEET, PEG, PES, PETM, PETS, PFE, PFMT, PGEM, PH, PM, PNG, PNK, PNRA, POM, POT, PRTA, PSX, PTEN, PULB, PVR, PWER, QCCO, QCOM, QLGC, QLTY, QRE, QUMU, R, RAIL, RAX, RCL, RDWR, REGN, RES, REXX, RF, RFMD, RIG, RIGL, RIO, RNN, ROC, ROSE, ROVI, RPRX, RRD, RSTI, RTEC, RTN, RUE, RUTH, RVBD, SAM, SARA, SBRA, SCLN, SCMR, SCO, SDRL, SEAC, SFY, SHOR, SIGA, SIMG, SIMO, SIRI, SKUL, SLB, SLCA, SM, SMCI, SN, SNH, SNY, SODA, SPLK, SPLS, SPN, SPPI, SPRT, SPY, SQNM, SSH, SSNLF, STI, STJ, STMP, STO, STT, STX, SUNE, SVU, SWFT, SWKS, SYNA, SYRG, T, TAL, TAP, TBT, TCAP, TDW, TEF, TER, TESO, TEVA, TEX, TGX, TICC, TIVO, TKR, TLLP, TOT, TPC, TPLM, TQNT, TRLG, TRN, TSLA, TSO, TST, TSYS, TTI, TWI, TWX, UA, UNH, UNIS, UPL, USB, V, VALE, VELTF, VICL, VLO, VMW, VNR, VOD, VRA, VXX, VZ, WAC, WAG, WDC, WEN, WFC, WFT, WHR, WIFI, WLL, WMT, WRES, XEC, XOM, XRX, YELP, YHOO, Z, ZAGG, ZEUS, ZIXI, ZLTQ, ZNGA
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • My Second Half Predictions - Part I [View article]
    Past Delusional. Next you will be saying Hillary's ethics are beyond reproach. What flavor is that koolaid you are drinking in California? Bet a bottle of scotch on outcome in 2016?
    Jul 2, 2015. 10:19 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Part I [View article]
    Greece is being taken down by a bloated public sector, overall generous welfare/pension benefits, a poor business environment, high taxes....the same thing that bankrupted Detroit & Stockton, about to bankrupt Puerto Rico and will eventually bankrupt Chicago, Portugal, etc...
    Jul 2, 2015. 09:15 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gilead Sciences- A Rare Undervalued Company In A Frothy Biotech Market [View article]
    Very solid article and I also appreciate the shout out. Happy Hunting.
    Jul 2, 2015. 09:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Part I [View article]
    Works for me, although I also add we repeal the CRA completely as well which was a much bigger driver of the financial crisis and usually ends up hurting those it was supposed to help.
    Jul 2, 2015. 07:58 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Part I [View article]
    I hardly call Sanders sane or reasonable....he is an honest socialist for those that believe govt is not big enough as it is.
    Jul 2, 2015. 03:13 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Conclusion [View article]
    Mainly the cost of getting a drug to approval. Hundreds of companies spending tens of billions on R and D annually, FDA approved just 41 new drugs last year which was up from a few years ago.
    Jul 2, 2015. 02:47 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Conclusion [View article]
    Thanks. Yes China is a potential issue few are talking about. Puerto Rico may also hit closer to home than Greece.
    Jul 2, 2015. 02:45 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Part I [View article]
    Yes, the costs of medicare 25 years into implementation in 1990 were only 1,000% of what they estimated when implemented in 1965...which is typical for govt program, all good intentions aside.
    Jul 2, 2015. 02:29 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Part I [View article]
    I abstained in 2008 as Mccain would have been as bad. Obama inherited a mess but in a lot of ways has made it worse.....hope and change was actually just smoke and mirrors....guy was always a far left activist not a compromiser or uniter. In short both 43 and 44 were in bottom tier of presidents. His supporters never run out of excuses though even as he has destroyed the Democratic party on the federal, state and local level.
    Jul 2, 2015. 02:26 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Part I [View article]
    Yes, we have not had enough expansion of govt in last six years for some...a sad comment from mainly the "free lunch" crowd. The fact is that ACA has already had a significant impact on small business costs and growth which will only get worse as it gets fully implemented. We can debate whether the extra people getting insurance was worth the cost, we can't argue that is has had a significant impact on growth which will get worse as it is fully implemented. We also can not argue that the CBO has radically taken up the out years costs of the ACA since it was past as well

Jul 1, 2015. 03:38 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Part I [View article]
    In this case the "unintended consequences" were duly pointed out for anyone that wanted to go beyond the soundbites from the MSM and the administration.
    Jul 1, 2015. 03:26 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Conclusion [View article]
    GBX is going on my Best Ideas List tomorrow on Real Money Pro with column. Huge backlog that will take years to work off.
    Jul 1, 2015. 02:06 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Part I [View article]
    Nope. I think Christie is right to take on entitlement and tax reform as both are much needed....but not the personality to be national candidate imho.
    Jul 1, 2015. 01:14 PM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Part I [View article]
    Walker, Bush,....anyone who has successful run a state works for me...Definitely more than 44 or his possible successor on the other side of aisle can point to.....
    Jul 1, 2015. 12:58 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Second Half Predictions - Part I [View article]
    I will take bets on that. Very hard for party to maintain presidency for three terms in modern era, and that is when times are good. Gore after Clinton is perfect example. Times are hardly good. Republicans nominate a non bomb thrower going to be hard for Hillary to win given how far left she is going in primary.
    Jul 1, 2015. 12:32 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment