View as an RSS Feed
View Bret Kenwell's Articles BY TICKER:
Is Now The Time To Buy Ford Or Are Investors Stepping In Front Of A Truck?
- Ford's valuation is expensive relative to its five-year history, but will likely always remain below the S&P 500's valuation.
- The stock has short-term risk if 2014 F-Series pickups are over- or under-produced, but has long-term risk if the 2015 model disappoints investors.
- The global economy remains on track, which is good for Ford and the multiple regions it operates in.
What Yahoo's New Activist Investor Means, And Why The Stock Is Headed Higher
- Shares of Yahoo have performed terribly since the Alibaba IPO.
- Yahoo has a new activist investor on board, which should create additional shareholder value.
- The stock is still drastically undervalued at today's levels.
How Much Is Yahoo Worth Part II: Alibaba And The Rest Of Yahoo's Assets
- Alibaba is conservatively worth $118 billion, making Yahoo's stake quite valuable.
- With its cash, Yahoo Japan stake and Alibaba stake, Yahoo is worth more than its current market value.
- When accounting for its profitable core business, Yahoo is trading far below fair market value, especially if Alibaba is worth more.
How Much Is Yahoo Worth Part I: A Look At Alibaba
- Yahoo! has several valuable properties, but none as valuable as Alibaba.
- Alibaba's valuation is currently unknown, but we can make conservative estimates.
- Yahoo!'s stake in Alibaba could be worth more than the entire company is currently valued.
Is Now The Time To Buy Starbucks?
- Starbucks' long-term growth remains intact.
- The valuation is reasonable given the expected growth.
- Shares have underperformed in 2014, slipping 2% year-to-date.
Is It Time To Buy Shares Of Whole Foods Market?
- The stock is not cheap just because it of its year-to-date decline.
- Expectations may still be too high to warrant a full position.
- 2015 estimates are vulnerable to being cut going forward.
- Ford: Examining The Inner Workings Of The Inner-Worker
- Ford's Dividend Boost Changes The Landscape For Buyers
- A Lower-Risk, Lower-Reward Strategy For Gaining Exposure To Apple
- Why I Bought Apple At $460.68 And Why I Expect To Make Money On It
- Ford: After The Pullback, Should You Hold 'Em Or Fold 'Em?
- Microsoft: Is This Tech Giant A Buy Based On Valuation?
- Pepsi Or Coke: Which Would You Rather Own?
- Nike: Does The Shoe Still Fit Growth Investors?
- Coca-Cola: Do Investors Still Stand A Chance?
- Coca-Cola: Is The Dividend Still Secure?
- McDonald's Or Yum: Which Belongs In Your Wallet?
- Analyzing Disney's Dividend: Will It Continue Its Magical Growth?
- Disney: Has The Mouse Outgrown The House?
- Apple: Where Do Shareholders Go From Here?
- McDonald's: Don't Give Up On The Fast Food King
- A Growth Portfolio For Today's Markets And Beyond
- Starbucks: Is The Growth Real Or Should You Stay Away?
- Ford: Last Year's Sales And This Year's Expectations
- Visa Or MasterCard: Which One Belongs In Your Wallet?
- eBay: Is The Growth Real?
- A Deeper Look At Visa's Long-Term Growth Potential
- Protect Your Portfolio Against Volatility
- Much Ado About Apple: Why The Pessimists Are Wrong
- Panera Bread Company: Is The Growth Sustainable?
- Ford Is Starting To Make Some Big Waves
- Ford: Ready For More Gains? Part II