- The Future Looks Sweet For Monsanto As New Opportunities In Agribusiness Emerge
- Why The Markets Continue To Coalesce Around New Approaches To Treating Cancer
- A Roadmap For Immunotherapy Success In Oncology
- ImmunoCellular And Cancer Treatment's Next Frontier
- Former Tech Titans: Why 2012 Is Their Year
This user currently has no profile.
Brett Korsgaard is freelance journalist and the founder and managing member of Koa Capital Management, an investment holding company which was established in 2002. Koa Capital Management maintains a venture capital portfolio in the technology, biotech and clean tech sectors. Mr. Korsgaard is a graduate of UC Berkeley and has over 20 years experience both working for and investing in private and public companies. He can be reached via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Description: Journalist. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Stocks - long
Koa Capital Management LLC Koa Capital Management is a holding company for venture capital investments in emerging technology, biotech and clean technology issues. The company also maintains a portfolio of public investments.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Well, I did some research a... on The Future Looks Sweet For Monsanto As New Oppo...
- A successful phase II or II... on A Roadmap For Immunotherapy Success In Oncology
- ONTY data from the prior ph... on A Roadmap For Immunotherapy Success In Oncology
- It might come as a surprise... on ImmunoCellular And Cancer Treatment's Next Fron...
- The word immunotherapy as u... on ImmunoCellular And Cancer Treatment's Next Fron...
Latest comments on Brett's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »