This user currently has no profile.
Brett Scott graduated last May with a degree in finance from Kansas State University, where he picked up an interest in biotech. He started his MBA this summer at K-State, and after another class had him using valuation methods to find values for small biotech companies, Brett decided to start his blog in an effort to not only satisfy his own interest, but to also get feedback from others in the investment world.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest comments on Brett's Articles
- Critic on Will the Clouds Clear for Amgen?
- Tibcomonkey on Correction and Clarification to Tysabri Post
- Let us be honest on Elan, Biogen Idec Won't Gain Much from Tysabri ...
- JohnnyRoger on Elan, Biogen Idec Won't Gain Much from Tysabri ...
- SeekingAlpha Reader on Elan, Biogen Idec Won't Gain Much from Tysabri ...