View as an RSS Feed
View Brett Scott's Articles BY TICKER:
Understanding Cost of Capital in Biotechs' Valuation
Jan. 29, 2008 • Comment!
- Will the Clouds Clear for Amgen?
- Gilead Keeps Going Strong
- Correction and Clarification to Tysabri Post
- Elan, Biogen Idec Won't Gain Much from Tysabri Approval
- Investors May Prefer to Stay Away from DNA
- Forecast for ViroPharma's Pipeline: Mostly Shiny
- FDA Sets Date for Theravance Drug Review
- A Win-Win for Isis, Genzyme in Cholesterol Drug Deal
- Celgene Puts Drug Scare Behind It
- Amgen's Bone Density Drug Needs to Prove Itself
- Three Reasons To Turn To Biotech In A Messy Market
- Staph Buzz Spotlights Cubist, Pfizer, Encysive
- Gilead Continues To Shine, But Watch The Competition
- 3 Positives From Vanda's Conference Call
- NeurogesX, Vanda Would Do Well To Find Themselves A Partner
- Two Important Lessons to be Learned from Sonus
- Celgene Offers Investors The Growth They Want
- Is Biotech on the Verge of a Breakout?
- Now's The Time To Hop Aboard NeurogesX
- Sonus Is Undervalued At $4 - Call Options Are Attractive
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals: Finding Reassurance In Institutional Investors and Fair Value Calculations
- Helicos: To Buy or Not To Buy?
- Three Reasons to Be Optimstic on NeurogesX
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals' Pipeline Nearing FDA Stage
- Ziopharm: Too Early To Make A Call
- Neurogesx: A Speculative Biotech Investment
- Genentech Suffering From A Lack of Short-Term Catalysts
- DepoMed Demonstrates The Risks Of Small Biotech
- Celgene, Genentech, Gilead: Is Biotech Weakness Creating A Buying Opportunity?