In 2012, I created WStreet Stocks, which is an investing blog that seeks to help retail investors outperform the market. I have been investing in stocks for over a year now and I have been actively following stock market news for 5 years now. I am currently an undergraduate student who is studying economics. I prefer to passively invest rather than to actively trade.
- Description: Undergraduate. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, Options, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Brett Wilson.
WStreet Stocks Focusing on investing, not trading
Currently, there are no book details for Brett Wilson.
Latest Comments more »
- Great points! I agree that ... on Examining The Future Of Ford
- http://seekingalpha.co...Th... on LSI: A Debt Free $7 Tech Stock
- Your right that things can'... on Turkey: An Emerging Market With Major Potential
- Great article. I am also lo... on National Oilwell Varco: Best Way To Invest In T...
- I actually purchased shares... on Turkey: An Emerging Market With Major Potential