Brett Wilson

View Brett Wilson's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Boeing Will Outperform The Dow In 2013 [View article]
    Boeing finished up over 77% in 2013 compared to the Dow's 23% gain...
    Dec 30, 2013. 01:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • China Automotive Systems Will Profit From Long-Term Chinese Trends [View article]
    Thanks for the comment! I will certainly take a look at those stocks.
    Dec 17, 2013. 12:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Potential Multi-Bagger In China Recycling Energy Corp [View article]
    Dave, I thought you did a great job of presenting this company to potential investors. GrowthGeek, ClearSign does seem to have potential, but other contributors do not seem to agree on this. What do you think of this article from early this year? Of course the story could be much different now since the article was published in February. http://seekingalpha.co...
    Dec 13, 2013. 01:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Future Of Research Frontiers: Interview With CEO Joseph Harary [View article]
    This has been said before, but we are all aware that the company hasn't been profitable for years. The company's potential for profitability is why we are all interested in it.
    Dec 8, 2013. 01:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    This is very interesting Ocean Saratoga. I was unaware of this development.
    Dec 5, 2013. 06:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    16571812,
    Thank you for your positive comments. I believe that SPD SmartGlass is a very complex technology. It has taken years for the technology to developed and marketed. I am well aware that the company hasn't been profitable for years as some members of the SA community have noted. In my opinion the company has truly turned a corner. The company's products have taken years to gain traction. Recently, we have seen the company's become mainstream with its their introduction in mass produced automobiles such as the Mercedes S-Class. Technically speaking the stock is breaking out. The stock has moved beyond its long term technical resistance level 4.40 and it is currently moving past the 6 dollar level.
    Nov 16, 2013. 10:39 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Nice thoughts. Its also important to note that the stock has broken past its resistance level of 4.40.
    Oct 19, 2013. 11:36 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • ClearOne: The Clear Leader In Communication Technology [View article]
    It certainly is a speculative play.
    Oct 7, 2013. 09:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Would Mercedes really want to partner with a company that only sold "the sizzle, not the steak?" I doubt it, but it is possible. Mercedes tends to partner with high quality companies. The addition of a third vehicle is a game changer for this company.
    Sep 29, 2013. 02:31 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    gmsoich,
    Yes, but how will recent deals affect the company going forward. Do you think that the S-Class deal will not affect the company? I think you are underestimating the potential of this deal. I want to know your opinion on this. Will this deal allow the company to become profitable? Past events won't affect the future performance of this stock in my opinion.
    Sep 25, 2013. 08:46 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I'm well aware that this company is not yet profitable. If you read the interview you would know that I asked him about this very topic. I really do believe that this company is finally getting closer to becoming profitable. Its important to remember that this technology was not featured in Mercedes vehicles until 2011. Now that the SmartGlass is being used in the S-Class the company is likely to become profitable in the near term assuming that the take rates are high.
    Sep 24, 2013. 02:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'm Still Bullish On National Oilwell Varco [View article]
    Agreed. It is important to note that acquisitions could have affected margins.
    Aug 26, 2013. 06:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'm Still Bullish On National Oilwell Varco [View article]
    I would love to hear from company insiders as well. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    Aug 24, 2013. 10:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Get Wild About Wild Craze [View article]
    Here is the disclaimer from one of the spam emails that I received last night. http://bit.ly/16ngeTo
    Aug 23, 2013. 09:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Get Wild About Wild Craze [View article]
    The site does seem rather odd to me. The ticker symbol "WILD" is shown on the front page of their site. Can you imagine if "AAPL" was on the front page of Apple's site?
    Aug 22, 2013. 03:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment