PRO articles cover stocks that fly under most investors' radar screens.
Aspen Shareholders Reject Endurance's Acquisition Bid
- Aspen shareholders rejected Endurance's acquisition bid, which was a premium of over 15% above current book value.
- Aspen had good Q2 Earnings, which seemed lost in the takeover noise.
- Aspen remains better-valued than Endurance, especially as takeover premium gets deflated.
Three Reasons Aspen Insurance Should Accept The Buyout From Endurance
- Premium to book value is a good exit for current Aspen investors.
- Few mergers or acquisitions are happening lately in the reinsurance space.
- Low investment returns and higher price to book across the industry forecast lower returns going forward.