Brian Bleifeld

View Brian Bleifeld's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Netflix Is Still Wildly Undervalued [View article]
    One of the themes of the article is marketing myopia and those comments illustrate that first hand.
    Feb 14, 2014. 04:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Netflix Is Still Wildly Undervalued [View article]
    I am not valuing on financial performance I am valuing on cultural significance. The money will come later. I am a CPA but I am not writing as a CPA I am writing as a watcher of markets and market trends.

I have Netflix and Amazon prime. I watch 20x more content off Netflix than off of Amazon Prime (Although I do like prime shipping) 50 items shipped free last year.
    Feb 13, 2014. 02:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Netflix Content Expenses Continue To Skyrocket [View article]
    The reason I called out NFLX bears in my article is that they called the stock overvalued when I was supporting it at 70 dollars a share around Christmas 2011. They called me crazy at 100 a share March 2012 and the same hate now.

Thanks for linking to my article.
    Feb 13, 2014. 12:46 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Netflix Is Still Wildly Undervalued [View article]
    These same type of "You are crazy" comments were posted back in 2011 and 2012 on articles I wrote about Netflix. So in a year from now when the stock is 800 I will add a link to the comment below.

Go and read those old comments telling me I am crazy when the stock was 70.
    Feb 13, 2014. 12:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Netflix Is Still Wildly Undervalued [View article]
    The comment is public so why is it not part of the discussion?
    Feb 13, 2014. 12:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Netflix Is Still Wildly Undervalued [View article]
    Thanks to the comments regarding my weight and my lack of position in NFLX. Sounds like they are short and are resorting to personal attacks. My main point in the article is that DVD's and Blu-Rays are dead and that money will go to Netflix. Also binge watching is so much more superior to normal TV consumption that I think customers will be price indifferent.

Now for the personal attacks.

First on my weight I like how being overweight is the new smoking. It has become something to harass people over. Fat harassment is socially acceptable. I have a thick skin as well as a thick gut and I own my current health status which you can read about on my blog which has chronicled my weight loss from over 420 to the obese 318 I am today.

In the immortal words of "Middle Age Man" of SNL fame "I am working on it"

As for not investing. I have a rapidly growing CPA firm. To grow the firm I had to divest my stock investments to fund payroll, advertising etc. It is paying off as I just reached first page Google for search term "Houston CPA"

So I will comment on stocks I see a play for regardless of my ability to participate.

Feb 13, 2014. 12:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AMEC London Engineering Firm A Strong Buy Before Earnings Release [View article]
    Thanks is AMCBF the correct ticker?

I thought it was AMEC.L
    Feb 13, 2014. 11:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Netflix Pushes Closer To The Edge [View article]
    and you will be killed
    Feb 11, 2014. 03:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Petrofac reportedly will not battle Amec in bid for Foster Wheeler [View news story]
    The link is incorrect (AMEC.L)
    Feb 11, 2014. 11:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Netflix CEO Reed Hastings Is Actually Right [View article]
    Anyone who thinks this company isn't going bankrupt in 2012, knows little to nothing about business. If you look at their entire plan and what it will cost in 2013, you can see they are finished. Netflix will be out of business in 2012-2013.

Recognize the comment is from 2011
    Jan 16, 2014. 02:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BP Will Survive The Court Decision [View article]
    It is already priced in
    Jan 16, 2014. 09:45 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pemex Going Deep? Only With Assistance From Major Players [View article]
    Well said just look at how Canada is producing from far worse quality of oil.
    Jan 16, 2014. 09:12 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Pemex Going Deep? Only With Assistance From Major Players [View article]
    Very good points I did see where Cal-Dive did win a few service contracts.
    Jan 16, 2014. 09:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Netflix CEO Reed Hastings Is Actually Right [View article]
    I think you were wrong on netflix
    Jan 15, 2014. 02:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nautilus Minerals - This $1 Stock Is Worth A Look [View article]
    I am long the stock am an confident in the long term. Added to my position at .96 and 1.08. $NUSMF
    Aug 20, 2012. 06:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment