This user currently has no profile.
I’m a software architect. I help bridge the communication and culture gap between the strategic business thinkers and technology experts. As an architect and through my research I help provide direction for technology related investments whether it is for enterprise-wide IT investments, allocating resources for building a specific software solution, or stock picking.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I think that the value of G... on Groupon Turns Down Google: What Just Happened H...
- Interesting analysis... als... on Chinese Catch the Gold Bug
- "GLD is backed by phys... on The Jr. Gold Miners ETF: A Big Idea for Gold Bugs
- I think this article, and c... on How Short Term Supply Constraints Will Impact B...
- Thanks for the book overvie... on In Fed We Trust: Ben Bernanke’s War on the Grea...
Latest comments on Brian's Articles
- Brian A. Bober on Inefficient Markets: Shorting, the VIX, and Uni...
- Ash Jones on Cash America: Up 16% on Higher Guidance
- Samuel Lukes on Cash America: Up 16% on Higher Guidance
- Marc Perron on Altera and Xilinx Report: The Battle Continues
- drierp on Inefficient Markets: Shorting, the VIX, and Uni...