I’m a software architect. I help bridge the communication and culture gap between the strategic business thinkers and technology experts. As an architect and through my research I help provide direction for technology related investments whether it is for enterprise-wide IT investments, allocating resources for building a specific software solution, or stock picking.
This area is reserved for Brian Bober's:
- Trading frequency
Users can update their snapshots by editing their profiles via Settings.
Currently, there are no blog details for Brian Bober.
Currently, there are no book details for Brian Bober.
Latest Comments more »
- I think that the value of G... on Groupon Turns Down Google: What Just Happened H...
- Interesting analysis... als... on Chinese Catch the Gold Bug
- "GLD is backed by phys... on The Jr. Gold Miners ETF: A Big Idea for Gold Bugs
- I think this article, and c... on How Short Term Supply Constraints Will Impact B...
- Thanks for the book overvie... on In Fed We Trust: Ben Bernanke’s War on the Grea...
Latest comments on Brian's Articles
- Brian A. Bober on Inefficient Markets: Shorting, the VIX, and Uni...
- Ash Jones on Cash America: Up 16% on Higher Guidance
- Samuel Lukes on Cash America: Up 16% on Higher Guidance
- Marc Perron on Altera and Xilinx Report: The Battle Continues
- drierp on Inefficient Markets: Shorting, the VIX, and Uni...