View as an RSS Feed
Autohome - Great Track Record Missing Institutional Support
- Autohome continues to deliver solid growth & six years of profitability.
- The company holds a leading position in a big & trending market.
- Early results suggest current initiatives may represent long-term potential.
Hain Celestial Delivers Strong Growth And Clear Initiatives
- Hain is another winner in the natural and organic foods category.
- Multiple factors are driving continued growth.
- The stock is closing in on a 52-week high.
The Black Hole Of Debt Expansion
- Bonds rally the day after stocks follow through.
- 30-year yield back around 3.25%.
- No U.S. economic acceleration, says the bond market.
WhiteWave - Riding The Nutrition Change Wave
- The natural/organic food revolution is gaining momentum and WhiteWave is executing well.
- Strong performance by peers help grow the natural, organic and plant-based food/beverage category.
- WhiteWave price target of $40.25 by FYE 2015.
Tableau & Splunk: Do Price Pullbacks Represent Good Entry Points?
- Big data is still an early opportunity.
- Tableau, Splunk and Oracle growth metrics compared.
- Tableau and Splunk partnership – a powerful combination.
PHDG And VQT: 2 S&P 500 Dynamic VEQTOR Index Products Compared
- Is PHDG a viable alternative to VQT?
- Are either products effective downside hedges to SPY?
- A look at VQT/PHDG as an AGG replacement in a Growth Portfolio.
Envestnet - Positioned For Continued Growth
- A shift in the preference of individual investors toward independent advisors is a huge wind in the sails of Envestnet.
- Envestnet is expensive but still has upside, $84 price target.
- Institutional ownership of Envestnet is on the rise.
Questcor - Let's Compare Numbers
- Short seller allegations aside, how does the financial performance of Questcor stack up?
- Can Questcor get to $120 a share in the next 12-18 months?
- What can institutional investor's holdings tell us about Questcor?
- Alternative Equity ETFs - Do They Deliver Value?
- Estimating Bond Interest Rates Without Fed Buying
- Ratio Analysis Shows International Stocks' Strength
- Internet Stocks Lead Market Higher