Brian Foglia is an economist and writer currently living in Beijing, China. He holds a BA in economics with distinction. He has personal investing experience as well as a strong theoretical understanding of macroeconomics, international trade, banking, and finance.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Brian Foglia.
Currently, there are no blog details for Brian Foglia.
Currently, there are no book details for Brian Foglia.
Latest Comments more »
- Makes sense to me. I wonder... on Expect Mergers And Acquisitions In The Gold Min...
- Great points on China! Espe... on Stocks To Own And Stocks To Avoid To Profit Fro...
- Thanks for the excellent po... on Investing in the Outback: How to Ride the Aussi...
- No problem. The Chinese gov... on Investing in the Chinese Yuan: World's Reserve ...