View as an RSS Feed
View Brian Gilmartin, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
FedEx Earnings Preview: What Happens After Stock Repo Is Done?
- Share repo is primary stock catalyst but just getting started.
- FDX is a return to global growth play.
- Express segment remains a drag on returns.
What We've Sold So Far In 2014
- Banks and brokers ain't what they used to be.
- Longer-term overbought sectors are a worry.
- KO - a great company and brand that isn't a great stock.
Lennar Earnings Preview: Fundamentals Looks Great, Technicals Are Worrisome
- Lennar remains best-in-breed in mid-range new home construction.
- Forward growth estimates are expecting robust revenue and EPS growth.
- The technicals of Lennar and homebuilders look somewhat ominous.
Oracle Earnings Preview: Stock Fairly Valued; Dividend Could Double
- Without a change in revenue growth, stock looks fairly valued.
- Larry Ellison in my opinion is one of premier CEO's in technology.
- Dividend could double over next few years.
- Costco Earnings Preview: Superb Execution, Perennially Overvalued
- Hewlett-Packard Earnings Summary: Turnaround Gains Steam, Stock Is Still Cheap
- J.C. Penney Earnings Preview: It Is About Operating Cash Flow
- Whole Foods Redux: Stock Still At 40%-50% Discount To Intrinsic Value
- Home Depot Earnings Preview: 15X Cash-Flow Valuation And How Long Can Share Repos Last?
- Hewlett-Packard Earnings Preview: At Technical Resistance, But Valuation Very Reasonable
- Wal-Mart Earnings Preview: Headwinds Need To Subside For Consistency To Resume
- Coca-Cola Earnings Preview: Signs Of A Pulse With Green Mountain Deal
- Deere Earnings Preview: A Lot Of Bad News In Stock: Still Stuck In Trading Range
- Micron Technology: Cash Flow And Diversification Show The Game Has Changed?
- Cisco Earnings Preview: Is It Time For A Change In CEO?
- Whole Foods Earnings Preview: 1,200 New Store Goal Means Secular Growth Intact
- Oversold Stocks To Look At For Longer-Term Long Positions
- Facebook Earnings Preview: Stock Isn't Cheap, But Estimates Moving Right Direction
- Ford Motor's Earnings Preview: Mid-December '13 Guidance For 2014 Was A Shocker
- Apple Earnings Preview: 15% Forward EPS/Revenue Growth Probably As Good As It Gets
- Microsoft Earnings Peek: Cash Position And ValueAct Overwhelming Positives
- SanDisk Earnings Preview: Does The Rally Grow Long In The Tooth?
- IBM Earnings Preview: Consensus Revenue Estimates Still Declining
- Johnson & Johnson: Fairly Valued, Quality Blue Chip... With One Small Chink
- Alcoa Earnings Redux: Not As Bad As You Might Think
- GE Earnings Preview: Stock Up 33% In '13; Still No Revenue Growth
- Intel Earnings Preview: A Truly Busted Growth Stock Or Something Else?
- Goldman Sachs: Getting Fully Valued
- JPMorgan: This Generation's Version Of A Consumer Staples Stock
- J.C. Penney: All About Cash-Flow - Dearth Of Detail Today Not Positive
- Alcoa Earnings Preview: Signs Of Life In An Aluminum Laggard?
- Micron Earnings Preview: A 'NewCo' Or Same As It Ever Was?