View Brian Gilmartin, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
AA, AAPL, AMAT, AMGN, AMZN, BA, BBBY, BTU, CAT, CME, COH, COST, CSCO, CVS, CVX, DE, F, FB, FCX, FDX, GE, GM, GS, HD, HPQ, IBM, ICE, INTC, JCP, JNJ, JPM, KO, LEN, LOW, M, MA, MAS, MCO, MRK, MS, MSFT, MU, NKE, ORCL, PFE, PG, SBUX, SCHW, SLB, SNDK, SPY, TIF, TOL, TWTR, TXN, UA, V, WBA, WFC, WFM, WMT, X, XLF, XOM
Alcoa Earnings Preview: Think Alcoa's Intrinsic Value Low-To-Mid $20's
- The stock rose 50% in 2014.
- Earnings and revenue estimates are still seeing positive revisions.
- Klaus Kleinfeld and the Alcoa management team should be commended on reinvigorating Alcoa's growth.
- Lack of free cash flow generation is one fly in a solid fundamental story.
- Still think intrinsic value for AA is low-to-mid $20's.
Alcoa Earnings Preview: 2015 Estimates Look Robust
- Fundamentals still improving - LME aluminum price up mid-single-digits in Q13 '14 alone.
- Alcoa continues its shift to value-added segments and away from commodity businesses;
- Convertible preferred issued by AA in September '14.
- Would like to see company free-cash-flow positive with all the positive developments.
- EPS and revenue estimates still being revised upward.
Alcoa Earnings Preview: 'Normalized EPS And Intrinsic Value' Estimate Huge Question Mark
- Alcoa (AA) rose roughly 14% in q2 '14 alone, and 40% YTD as June 30th.
- Recent acquisition isn't accretive until 2016.
- EPS and revenue revisions have turned positive - pay attention to 2015 and 2016 est's.
Micron/Alcoa Earnings Redux: Both Companies Seeing Positive EPS Revisions
- Both are commodity businesses and both have a checkered past.
- Both stocks (and companies) look to have turned the corner.
- Alcoa fits better with '14's themes of Commodity and Value.
Alcoa Earnings Preview: Technical Breakout - Can Fundamentals Follow?
- AA EPS and revenue estimates have stabilized.
- The shuttering of more smelting capacity is troubling.
- Cash-flow has improved, Kleinfeld focusing on cost structure.
- Alcoa Earnings Redux: Not As Bad As You Might Think
- Alcoa Earnings Preview: Signs Of Life In An Aluminum Laggard?
- Alcoa Earnings Preview: A Deep Value Stock With Continued Pressure On Estimates
- Alcoa's Earnings Preview: What Ugly Looks Like
- Alcoa Earnings Preview: Below Tangible Book, But Aluminum Price Still Soft
- Alcoa Earnings Preview: Trading At A Discount To Tangible Book (For A Reason)
- Alcoa Earnings Preview: Trading Below Tangible Book, For A Reason
- Alcoa Reports Monday Night - Trading Below Tangible Book Value