View as an RSS Feed
View Brian Kelly's Articles BY TICKER:
- Why The Euro Is NOT Diving After The Italian Elections
- The Great Paper Chase: Let The Currency Wars Begin!
- Fast Money Street Fight: Is The Consumer Spent?
- Bernanke Is The Biggest Threat To The Stock Market Rally
- Did the Government Cause the Commodity Crash?
- Don't Fear Being Long Euro Ahead of European Central Bank's Statement
- Rare Earth Prices Still Rising, Molycorp Is a Buy
- The Silver Correction Is Over, Next Stop $62
- Oil: Bernanke's Fatal Flaw
Decision Day for Oil: $150 Price Point Next?
on Apr 25, 2011 • 4 Comments
- Egypt Was the Excuse to Sell, Gross Margins, the Reason
- With Inflation Surging It's Time to Buy Gold
- Market Moving MLK Day: Investors Shrug Off Apple and Eurozone
- Japan Rescues the Euro? Not So Fast
- The Dollar: A Reversal of Fortune?
- Bond Yields for Spain Rise to Little Fanfare
- China Was Correct to Leave Rates Unchanged – Creates Opportunity in Copper
- China and Russia Boost Monsanto, Open Multiple Agriculture Investment Opportunities
- The Gold Bubble Begins
The Only Thing We Have to Fear Is QE Itself
on Oct 24, 2010 • Comment!
- QE2 Could Be Bullish for the Dollar
- Attention Government Bond Buyers: Japan Has Changed the Rules of the Game
- Can the Fed Walk the Inflationary Line?
- Trading on the Flawed Structure of the European Bailout Fund
- More on Basel III: Finding the Path of Least Resistance
- Basel III: Bullish for Bonds
- What Happened to the German Economic Juggernaut?
Packing Away the Bull Suit
on Aug 15, 2010 • 18 Comments
- How to Play the 'DONK' Financial Bill
- Natural Gas: The 'Spill Bill's' One Investable Catalyst
- European Bank Test Results Should Attract Risk Capital to the Euro
- Time to Short Financials Again