View as an RSS Feed
PRO articles cover stocks that fly under most investors' radar screens.
Dollarama - There Are Still Some Dollars To Squeeze Out
- Dollarama is the discount retailer leader in Canada.
- Free cash flow generation is strong and growing.
- There's still room in Canada for more stores.
- Dollarama has a robust business model and strong operating metrics.
Platform Specialty Products - The Next Great Serial Acquirer
- Great experienced management team with a rich history of building shareholder wealth.
- Great underlying investments with organic growth.
- Strong recurrent free cash flow generation.
- Possibly the beginning of a great adventure.
Tronox - Time To Focus On The Future
- Tronox is in a solid cash position.
- The TiO2 industry is stabilizing.
- Tronox could make an acquisition or be acquired.
- Nice reliable $1.00 per dividend per share.
- Tronox’s bankruptcy and litigation are now a thing of the past.
Valener: A Fat And Low-Risk 6.4% Dividend
- Valener offers a low-risk solution to your yield problem.
- Valener holds high quality energy assets.
- Valener offers stable, predictable cash flows, and a strong financial position.
- Valener delivers a solid 6.4% dividend.
- SNC-Lavalin: Crisis = Opportunity
- MTY Food Group Inc. - A Restaurant Stock For The Wallet
- Gluskin Sheff + Associates Is On The Takeover Radar
- Group Jean Coutu - An Opportunity For The Patient Investor
- Update: After A 16% Run, Dollarama Still Generating Dollars
- NagaCorp - The Action Is In This IndoChina Casino
- SNC-Lavalin: Engineering A Margin Of Safety
- Dollarama - A Stock That Generates Dollars