This user currently has no profile.
I have been investing since the late '70s and managing individuals money since 1985. Over those 25+ years our composite average has compounded at 13.7% per annum, some 3.5 percentage points better than the S&P 500. Three percentage points might not seem like much, but over 25 years it doubles your money. I am currently not accepting new clients, and this in no way constitutes an advertisement.
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Is Warren Buffett A Secret Lover Of Dividends? http://seekingalpha.com/a/19byd Mar 28, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Gfmn,The four positions ave... on Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway, And Dividen...
- Ipaduser,One reason is prob... on Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway, And Dividen...
- Doug,This is obviously a DG... on Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway, And Dividen...
- pabird,You might find the r... on On Berkshire Hathaway's Dividend Policy
- Werner,You have it correctl... on On Berkshire Hathaway's Dividend Policy
Latest comments on Briar's Articles