I have been investing since the late '70s and managing individuals money since 1985. Over those 25+ years our composite average has compounded at 13.7% per annum, some 3.5 percentage points better than the S&P 500. Three percentage points might not seem like much, but over 25 years it doubles your money. I am currently not accepting new clients, and this in no way constitutes an advertisement.
- Description: Registered investment advisor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Briar.
Currently, there are no blog details for Briar.
Currently, there are no book details for Briar.
Latest Comments more »
- Honeycutt, don't waste time... on Berkshire Hathaway Intrinsic Value Pie Chart
- Sidneybound: I think what W... on Berkshire Hathaway Intrinsic Value Pie Chart
- dopexile: if you own compan... on Dividends add no value
- Dopexile: I would encourage... on Dividends add no value
- Perhaps one of you fellows ... on 2 Reasons Why Income Investors Should Ignore Wa...