This user currently has no profile.
New member brnichols is an investment research analyst and trades financial derivatives. Fields of interest include technical analysis, macroeconomics, demographics, financial history and energy policy. His published topics include; stock options,dividend investing,technology,services, and finance.
- Description: Journalist. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Forex, Gold, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Since this comment section ... on The New Nokia Has At Least A 20% Upside Potential
- According to a Friday Value... on The New Nokia Has At Least A 20% Upside Potential
- @asifruman, I have complete... on Nokia Patent Portfolio An Untapped Goldmine
- Dan Hoffman, thanks for the... on The New Nokia Has At Least A 20% Upside Potential
- Well, I did not just pull t... on The New Nokia Has At Least A 20% Upside Potential
Latest comments on brnichols's Articles