View as an RSS Feed
Intel: Data Center Growth Likely To Add 30% To Intel Stock
- Intel Investor Day 2014 had a huge focus on Data Center growth of 15% CAGR for at least three years.
- Data center demand will come from billions of connected devices, new digital services and more efficient cloud based architecture.
- Intel Data Center Group growth will come from more efficient processors, memory, communications, and architecture – from more efficient Data Centers made possible by Intel R&D.
- The Intel Data Center Group has its sights on multiple compelling value propositions.
Intel In 3D: Likely To Double In 2 Years
- Real Sense 3D camera will help create large Intel profits in the 2-in-1, detachable, tablet, phablet, and super smartphone space.
- The rise in use of 3D sensing/images/objects/models in computing will create large Intel profits in PCs, servers, and data centers.
- The widespread use of 3D sensing, viewing, capture, and printing will be a large driver for increasing sales, with 60% to 70% profit margins associated with powerful Intel processors.
- 3D for Intel further justifies a doubling of Intel stock price over the next two years.
Intel: Reinvented PC Is Here
- Lenovo announces ½” thin Yoga 3 laptop that flattens to a tablet form with an Intel Core M processor inside.
- Rumors increase that the new Macbook Air Retina will be 9 mm thin and use the Intel Core M processor inside.
- Core M could increase Intel share price to above $50 following earnings on October 14 and Apple announcement October 16.
Intel: Better Than 9 High Flyers
- Over the last year Intel performed better than the nine high flying stocks: +50%.
- Intel had the lowest risk relative to reward of the group: by a factor of two.
- Intel had the highest percent stock price increase, highest dividend yield, lowest PE ratio, lowest volatility.
- Intel has the brightest future: an estimated 70% plus annual device growth rate with 60% + margins.
- Intel: Look Inside.
Intel Earns Green Light To Double
- Intel's brilliant strategies and strong execution have earned its stock a green light to double.
- Devices worldwide with Intel inside are estimated to increase from the current 2 billion to 50 billion in six short years.
- Intel stock earnings and price model produces (over the next two years) a range of estimates from $53 to over $100.
Intel Developer Forum 2014: Investment Theories Confirmed
- From the floor of IDF14: Key words: Accelerate, Excite, Reward. All of these will add to Intel earnings.
- Make it easier, make it faster, make it more exciting and the demand for Intel products increases.
- New Core M processors based on Intel 14nm will be in new products for Christmas, with many more new products in early 2015. 14nm technology is here.
Intel: IoT Is A Fuel For Increased Sales
- Intel is using its innovation funded by PC sales to quickly move into the Internet of Things, mobile and everything that requires computing and communication.
- The Intel Developer Forum will show us how Intel will accelerate creation of smart things and connect them so Intel can sell the computing and communication needed at all levels.
- Acceleration of the IoT will not only provide profitable sales but will provide fuel to further grow earnings in the PC, server and data center groups.
RiteAid: Ready To Soar
- Comparing RAD, WAG, CVS: RAD has the most potential; WAG is experiencing unstable times; CVS stability is priced in.
- RiteAid moving from $6.33 now to $7.50 in September and $9.20 in early 2015 before likely reaching $12 later in 2015.
- LEAPS for Fun and Profit provide a great vehicle for benefiting from the anticipated RAD price increases.
Intel/Micron Marriage Is Alive And Doing Fine
- Intel 14nm processor a huge step toward memory in a processor chip.
- Micron to put processing in a memory chip.
- Micron will do well and Intel will do great.
Intel Inside Pocket - LEAPS For A Touchdown
- Intel goal: “INSIDE” Internet of EveryThing (IoET).
- Use a Roth account to invest in Intel LEAPS for a tax free touchdown: LEAPS for Fun and Profit!
- Intel is now in a protected pocket ready for a touchdown in your pocket.
Intel: Basic Reasons For Increasing Earnings
- PC processor sales to businesses are increasing and are Intel's biggest revenue source.
- Hand-me-down processors keep margins high.
- Innovative new processors will result in high stock prices.
Micron In May
- Don't "sell in May".
- Micron participation in conferences may boost price.
- Micron exaggerates NASDAQ moves.
- Micron: Trading Around Earnings
- Micron In March: Miracle Or Madness?
- Micron Is Given The Green Light
- Micron Will Not Reach $40 In 2014
- Micron: Memory For The Gold Rush