View as an RSS Feed
Small-Cap E&Ps - Big Presents In Small Packages This Year
- The carnage in energy stocks has driven small-cap E&Ps down to illogical levels.
- A careful investor can find hidden gems in the rubble.
- Profiled below are five of these “hidden gems” which I feel will rise 50% (or more) in 2015.
Big Opportunities In Small-Cap Natural Gas (And Oil) Stocks
- The price of crude oil has fallen 30% over the last four months but the price of natural gas has risen 12% for the same time period.
- Almost all energy stocks, both oil and gas-weighed, have plummeted as investors, frightened by low oil prices, have run for the exits.
- Big opportunities now exist - especially in the volatile small-cap E&Ps.
- This article profiles three such companies.
4 Small-Cap E&Ps Which May Now Be Bargains
- Small-cap oil and gas E&Ps have a (often well-deserved) reputation for volatility and risk.
- For the careful investor, however, hidden gems can often be unearthed in this sector.
- Profiled below are four of these potential “hidden gems.” which rank high on four key metrics.
Mining For Gold With ETFs
- Since January, precious metal mining stocks have seen prices soar.
- Exchange traded funds (ETFs) provide the best way for investors to profit from the new bull market.
- Reasons to be bullish include: undervaluation, future currency instability, and geopolitical unrest.
Permian Oil: Bonanza Or Hype
- The Permian Region in the southwestern U.S. has been in production for nearly 100 years, yet it still holds massive quantities of oil and gas.
- Thanks to horizontal drilling and better secondary recovery methods, the region is once again thriving. Will it last?
- Renewed turmoil in Iraq and Ukraine is once again spiking oil prices. Here are some Permian E&Ps investors may wish to consider.
Emerging Market Dividend ETFs For Income And Growth
- After falling for over a year emerging market equities are now rallying.
- Emerging markets are where global growth is and current prices may now present good entry points.
- Dividend paying, emerging market ETFs are now advancing and thus offer investors both income and potential capital gains.
- Win With These 2 Marcellus Shale Companies
- Safe Investing With 2 Utility ETFs And 1 Mutual Fund In 2014
- 3 Bond ETFs To Beat Deflation
- Gold And Silver Investing: What Now?
- Why Verizon And AT&T Are Sells
- Are The Lights Going Out For Electric Utilities?
- Hidden Diamonds In Canadian Small-Cap Energy Companies
- Why Now Is The Time To Be Bullish
- A Simple Way To Profit With Commodities
- Profiting From The U.S. Oil Bonanza
- Vibrant Asian ETFs: A Region Not To Be Ignored
- 2 Natural Gas Giants For The Long Term
- 10 Income Stocks That Are Now Bargains
- Investing In The Chaos Of Nigerian Oil
- Profit With These 5 Permian Oil Stocks
- Profit In The Eagle Ford Shale - 5 Smaller Companies To Consider
- Surging Eagle Ford Oil To Outproduce Bakken - 5 Top Companies To Consider
- Gold Mining Shares - Cheap Crisis Insurance
- The Fed, The Great Depression, And Your Roth IRA
- Investing In The LNG Market
- Is Beaten Down Repsol A Bargain?
- Investing In The Mississippi Lime - Is It The 'New Bakken'?
- MLP Investors May Not Be Shielded From Low Natural Gas Prices
- Investing In Stevia's Huge Potential
- U.S. Shale Oil: 3 Best Growth Companies
- North America's Natural Gas Bonanza