This user currently has no profile.
I am a part time investor focused on building my family's wealth incrementally over the long term by investing in companies that are well positioned to benefit from important macroeconomic themes. I have a passion for research and hold a Master's Degree in Integrated Science from the University of Pennsylvania. I have been an active investor for well over a decade and consider the understanding of global markets and major economic themes as one of my life's passions. I believe that investors can build wealth over the long term by ignoring short term market fluctuations and market "noise" to focus on global economic themes and fundamental company performance.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Mutual funds, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks Gibel1...I note the ... on Gilead: Sovaldi Pricing Ethically And Economica...
- This is precisely the sort ... on Gilead lower on Sovaldi scripts data, pricing w...
- Thank you barry55...Those c... on Gilead: Sovaldi Pricing Ethically And Economica...
- A full course of Sovaldi in... on Gilead: Sovaldi Pricing Ethically And Economica...
- Based on average 2015 earni... on Gilead: Sovaldi Pricing Ethically And Economica...
Latest comments on Bryan Boulden's Articles