Bryan Boulden

View Bryan Boulden's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Disney: A Pullback Is Coming For This 'Must Own' Company [View article]
    I agree that Disney's premium valuation is warranted, but as I argued in the article, I don't believe the company is undervalued at its current price. Fantastic company with a fairly valued share price at the moment.
    Mar 27, 2015. 06:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Disney: A Pullback Is Coming For This 'Must Own' Company [View article]
    The management is truly top of the heap...Iger's leadership has been a case study of the impact a visionary leader can have an organization. Thanks for reading!
    Mar 26, 2015. 10:59 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Disney: A Pullback Is Coming For This 'Must Own' Company [View article]
    Thanks for reading...I agree that it is difficult to know for sure how Avengers 2 and Star Wars will perform but I respectfully suggest your estimates may be a bit too optimistic. Longer term I am very optimistic for the potential of multiple Star Wars spin-off story lines and the development of new characters.
    Mar 26, 2015. 10:57 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Gilead: The Design Of The Discounts [View article]
    Thanks for reading!
    Feb 12, 2015. 03:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gilead: The Design Of The Discounts [View article]
    Thanks for reading... I do understand the difference between a rebate and discount but as it pertains to the thesis of my article, I think it is a distinction without a difference. I used the term discount in the context of the article to essentially mean any sale of a sofosbuvir based regimen that nets (after discount or rebate) less than the full retail price. My understanding from the conference call is that GiIead's contracts are a mixture of both price discounts and rebates. I am certainly open to being convinced otherwise... Thanks again for reading and commenting
    Feb 11, 2015. 09:11 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gilead: The Design Of The Discounts [View article]
    Well said and thanks for reading.
    Feb 11, 2015. 07:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Gilead: The Design Of The Discounts [View article]
    Thanks for sharing the script data... From what I gather, Viekira Pak has seemed to have a slow start
    Feb 11, 2015. 06:48 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gilead: The Design Of The Discounts [View article]
    Thanks for reading and for sharing your analysis... I don't think you'll be disappointed this year based on your price 2015 price targets. An excellent opportunity at current price. Thanks again!
    Feb 11, 2015. 05:40 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Gilead: The Design Of The Discounts [View article]
    Completely agreed... I believe the company's 2015 guidance will turn out to have been conservative
    Feb 11, 2015. 05:03 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gilead: The Design Of The Discounts [View article]
    Thanks for reading
    Feb 11, 2015. 04:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gilead: Slaying The Last Dragons Of Doubt? [View article]
    Thank you for your point of view as a physician... As I stated in the article, I think the one pill a day treatment option is a significantly better treatment than the Abbvie therapy currently under priority review. Thanks again for you input! Im curious, as a physician would you ever take cost into consideration when prescribing medication to your patients?
    Nov 3, 2014. 07:34 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Gilead: Slaying The Last Dragons Of Doubt? [View article]
    Thank you for the links to the two letters...Two more pieces of evidence that those paying the upfront costs for HCV therapies are working to put downward pressure on pricing.
    Nov 3, 2014. 05:21 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Gilead: Slaying The Last Dragons Of Doubt? [View article]
    Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt...I had to google it too :) It's a great acronym though so thanks to DoctorRx!
    Nov 3, 2014. 05:16 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Gilead: Slaying The Last Dragons Of Doubt? [View article]
    Thanks for reading DoctoRx...As I said in the article, and I have argued in a previous article, I believe that Gilead's pricing of Sovaldi and now Harvoni are actually a discount to the overall cost savings they bring to the Healthcare system. My analysis of the long term sustainability of Harvoni pricing has more to do with the realization that pricing of this specific medication has garnered extraordinary backlash from very powerful players in the industry. As I stated in the article, there is no direct mechanism by which the government and private insurers can pressure Gilead, although steps like the Oregon Medicaid waiver should cause the issue to cross investor's RADAR screens for potential future law changes. It will be very interesting to see where Abbvie prices its regimen when it gains approval later this year or early next, for while I agree with you that a price war seems unlikely I could imagine a modest discount to Harvoni to negate the fundamental shortcomings (multiple pills and two treatments a day) of the Abbvie regimen as it currently was sent for approval. Again, I appreciate your comments! Thanks a lot!
    Nov 3, 2014. 03:18 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gilead: Sovaldi Pricing Ethically And Economically Justified [View article]
    Thanks Gibel1...I note the potential pricing pressure on Sovaldi from competitors, but I don't think any of the competitors are interested in starting a pricing war with Gilead.
    May 23, 2014. 12:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment