Bryan Downing

View Bryan Downing's Comments BY TICKER:
DD, DE, HAL, KO
  • As Economy Outlook Worsens, Coca-Cola Is Showing Potential To Grow Over The Long Run [View article]
    Thanks JLesinki. If you listen to media outlets, the outcome of Europe's kicking the can is going to resolve nothing in the long run, the overall economy is in question. I don't think any country will be able to run away from it. This includes even in Canada where I am.
    Sep 25 01:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • DuPont Poised For Long-Term Growth [View article]
    Agreed with gcmagone/ Thanks
    Aug 5 02:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • DuPont Poised For Long-Term Growth [View article]
    Maybe wait it out then for the stock to drop, then buy in when it bottoms out? Just thinking as this article was written a few weeks ago.
    Aug 2 02:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • DuPont Poised For Long-Term Growth [View article]
    From my POV, this is still relevant as long as oil is expensive.
    Aug 2 02:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Playing A Fracking-Based Bounce In Halliburton [View article]
    Hi Richard
    I don't think it has changed but there seems to be more regulation coming on fracking. This will be determined on the next president and how they feel about domestic energy independence.
    Jul 19 10:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Profitable Waves On John Deere? Throwing In My Lot With Jim Rogers [View article]
    This can be used using various quant techniques. You might either get probability or some kind of range. Hard to say exact or not.
    Jul 11 01:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    My system has nothing to do with this call.
    Jul 10 10:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I agree but it is possible that DE could do well in emerging markets as CAT did in the Great Recessuib,
    Jul 10 10:12 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    He has generally been against US equities, but I have seen some interviews where he suggests indie traders buy into US based agriculture firms. DE is one of the first that comes to mind.
    Jul 10 08:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment