View as an RSS Feed
PRO articles cover stocks that fly under most investors' radar screens.
Beacon Roofing: Growth Is Already Priced In
- With ambitious plans and strategies for growth, Beacon is likely to grow sales at an impressive rate over the long term.
- One of the main issues the company faces today is declining margins.
- The valuation indicates that Beacon might not be a buy at these prices, considering that both risk and reward are significant.
The Reward Far Outweighs The Risk At AGCO
- A series of catalysts ranging from higher farmer incomes to increased cost savings can drive earnings higher in the coming years.
- The only major risk, besides a general economic downturn, is elevated tensions in Eastern Europe. AGCO, though, could still derive growth from numerous other areas.
- The valuation indicates that AGCO is trading at a discount of what is likely more than 40%.
MSA Safety Can Go At Least 20% Higher From Here
- A focus on core products has led MSA to have great success and growth in the past few years.
- The company has numerous catalysts that can drive earnings higher in the near future.
- With limited risk and a valuation that indicates at least 20% upside, MSA is worth a look.
Quanta Services: Prosperous Future Could Already Be Reflected In The Price
- Quanta currently has a very strong balance sheet and is financially capable of taking on whatever projects that are needed.
- The company is positioned to capitalize on the expected increase in infrastructure expenditures that we should see in coming years, both in the short and long term.
- The valuation seems to indicate the market may already be acknowledging these facts.
Esterline: A Great Company Available At A Fair Price
- With an accelerated integration program in full swing, Esterline should see benefits on the bottom line.
- The company has recently had some very strong quarters and is showing encouraging signs.
- Besides a challenged defense environment, risks seem to be limited.
- Although the business has a bright future, this may already be priced in.
- NGL Energy Partners: Price Is Wrong, Growth Is Right
- Catalysts Should Overpower The Risks That Woodward Will Face
- Cognex: A Great Company With A Hefty Price
- At Least 20% Upside For ValueClick
- OmniVision Technologies Has A Bright Future
- Cirrus Logic: Asymmetric Risk And Reward Make This Stock A Buy
- Franklin Electric Has A Bright Future With New Products And Developing Markets
- The Long Case For Texas Roadhouse
- Atwood Oceanics Is Growing Its Fleet And The Stock Price Should Follow
- Myriad Genetics Offers A Potential Upside Of More Than 40%
- Skyworks Solutions Ready To Heat Up
- Dorman Products: Strong Fundamentals, Attractive Price
- Syntel: An Investment That Will Pay Off
- FLIR Systems Is Heading In The Right Direction
- Success Is In Store For Synaptics
- IPG Photonics: Growing And Prospering
- Hexcel Has A Bright Future
- The Long Case For NGL Energy Partners