BubbleBustInvesting

View BubbleBustInvesting's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Silver And Gold: Another Factor That May Cause A Sharp Correction [View article]
    P.S. I did write this article while in China.
    Dec 30, 2011. 08:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Oracle Disappoints - Has The Market Discounted A Slowdown In High Tech Earnings? [View article]
    I do agree. A big part is company specific. Bad there seems to be an overall slow-down due to the economy; and it may get worse as tax breaks expire in a few days.
    Dec 21, 2011. 09:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    A good viewpoint.
    Dec 21, 2011. 09:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'm Avoiding Sirius XM Radio [View article]
    I guess the market will determine who is write and who is wrong. Thank you, however, for the comprehensive comment. It will certainly help readers get a better understanding on the direction of the stock.
    Nov 23, 2011. 10:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cisco Again Beats Wall Street Expectations [View article]
    I agree the European situation has something to do with it.
    Nov 9, 2011. 10:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fortune's Top 8 High Tech Picks: Have They Weathered The Correction? [View article]
    It could be the case. At best, I will stay away until there is some visibility,
    Nov 8, 2011. 03:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Smart Way To Trade The Groupon IPO Craze [View article]
    I do agree, but I think it is too early to short it, especially given the small float.
    Nov 7, 2011. 05:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fairly And Unfairly Punished Momentum Stocks [View article]
    I was short at $250, when everyone was raving about it, including Jim Cramer!
    Oct 20, 2011. 03:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Slow-Down In U.S. Manufacturing Isn't A Good Sign For Wall Street [View article]
    A slow-down in manufacturing will slow-down the demand for energy--coal is a source of energy.
    Oct 17, 2011. 04:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Needs More Momentum To Keep Its Market Share [View article]
    I'm sorry this is an error. I'm short on Apple. I have asked the editors for a correction.
    Sep 27, 2011. 09:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Needs More Momentum To Keep Its Market Share [View article]
    Market has discounted it.
    Sep 27, 2011. 07:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why You Should Stay Away From Silver [View article]
    That's a good point. Thank you.
    Sep 25, 2011. 09:54 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Geithner-E.U. Impasse Could Set Us Up For A Market Crash [View article]
    You are right. It is just a hypothesis.
    Sep 19, 2011. 08:17 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • A Bad Omen For Dell And Cisco Stockholders [View article]
    Good point.That's another problem. It is hard to find out whether and how the program is implemented. What I would like to see is executives rather than the company buying the stock.
    Sep 17, 2011. 05:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why To Avoid Lululemon [View article]
    Starbucks is a different case. It provided a "third place" for baby boomers. But even Starbucks has many challenges, including imitation and a slow economy.
    Sep 12, 2011. 09:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment