PRO articles cover stocks that fly under most investors' radar screens.
A Little Impatience And A Lot Of Skepticism Provides An Excellent Risk-Reward In AcelRx Pharmaceuticals
- Receiving a FDA complete response letter and delayed resubmission timelines for lead product have crushed the stock.
- Content of complete response indicates approval of Zalviso is when, not if.
- 50% upside in the next 12-18 months with more to come from pipeline.
Simulations Plus: Several Catalysts Provide Favorable Risk-Reward
- The company is well-positioned to take advantage of an increasingly difficult regulatory environment and lack of NCEs.
- Several catalysts ensure growth for several years.
- Small revenue base and continuing margin improvement bode well for driving growth.
- SLP price offers 2:1 reward to risk.
- Momenta: Impending Approval Provides Price Support With Excellent Upside Potential
- Tesaro Offers Excellent Risk-Reward: Market Overreacted To Weaker-Than-Expected Data
- BioMarin: All Drivers Will Soon Be In Place For Explosive Growth - At Least 50% Upside
- CareFusion: Increasing ROIC Provides Significant Upside Even With Modest Top-Line Growth
- Premier Inc.: Healthcare Crisis Creates A Growth Environment
- Impax Labs: Beyond The Hayward Debacle, High Reward, Manageable Risk
- Forest Labs: Finally Time To Buy Again - Favorably Skewed Risk-Reward In The Next 24 Months
- Hospira: Regulatory Woes, Pipeline, And Potential Takeout Offer Asymmetric Multi-Bagger Opportunity