This user currently has no profile.
See company and blog description below.
- Description: Company executive. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Bullish Bankers LLC Founded in July 2008, by Jim Regan and Santosh Sankar, Bullish Bankers LLC. rose from the ashes of the financial crisis to provide an outlet for fresh insight and opinion on our capital markets. In an effort to form a lasting online presence, a collaboration of multiple ideas resulted in what you see here ...More
today. Moving forward, we aim to provide fresh insight into the global financial markets with the launch of Bullish Bankers dot com. As an entrepreneurial effort, Bullish Bankers, LLC. was originally spearheaded by Jim Regan and Santosh Sankar. Now, an executive board comprising of five owners (Jim Regan, Santosh Sankar, Steve Murray, Charles Petredis & Ryan Savitz) oversee the operations and long term vision of the company. With an effective blend of management talent, as each of the five board members responds to a unique set of demands, we have built Bullish Bankers, LLC. from the ground up to contend as an industry leader in the financial services realm online. Registered as a legal entity in the state of Maryland, we aim to provide well-versed, quality information to our readers in order to help our community understand the state of the financial markets through educated and original opinion.
Bullish Bankers Bullish Bankers LLC. is a financial market community focused on delivering original opinion, analysis and headlines to readers on a daily basis. Bullish Bankers has continuously gained momentum after being founded in July 2008, partnering with names such as Seeking Alpha, Daily Markets, and Wiki Invest; our ...More
most recent partnership is with Jim Cramer's TheStreet.com and Real Money. Bullish Bankers is constantly seeking to expand through strategic partnerships, and has enjoyed a good deal of success from an ever-expanding staff and contributor base. We hope that you are satisfied with what we have to offer. We invite you to provide feedback through the comment space beneath every article and through the form available on the Contact page. Bullish Bankers is an open community, with active commenting always encouraged on every article we publish and our discussion boards.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- The sentiment over there re... on Is ConocoPhillips Sending Us a Warning about BP?
- JNJ is a great company that... on How Much Does Size Matter? A Performance Survey...
- Thanks a lot for the constr... on Even the 'Oracle of Omaha' Makes Mistakes
- Valero is a company that ha... on A Closer Look at the Neglected Sub-Sector of En...
- As a follow up every compan... on Preparing for Energy Earnings Reports
Latest comments on Bullish Bankers's Articles
- lp2 on 3 'Recession-Proof' Medical Device Companies Un...
- User 371328 on Five Utility Stocks with Dividends You Can Coun...
- davidpeter on 4 Companies Leading the Mobile Revolution
- aiyana lunette on Outlook on Healthcare Products and Supplies
- jolie on Will Obama Hurt the Profitability of Payday Len...