Business Economics Analyst

View Business Economics Analyst's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • China MediaExpress: The Best Stock in the World [View article]
    CCME:
    To confirm CCME, I need mainly one thing. I need to see contracts by the large companies for their advertising on the buses with CCME, substantial payments by these companies to CCME, along with someone at the companies at a high enough level to verify the agreements and the payments. If those could be verified to my satisfaction, that would basically prove the company is not a fraud. That is all I would need.
    At this point, I don't need anything else. I don't need to go to Hong Kong or China, I don't need to ride buses. I don't need to ride buses, visit management, have anyone say they do business with CCME and CCME is a good platform for building brand awareness (why would I trust their opinion on that?).
    Again, all that I need is verification from all of these large companies that CCME claims advertises on the buses of the contracts and payments by someone at a high enough level to speak for the company. Obviously, contracts and verification of payments. I don't want to see just documents from CCME, I need verification from the companies.
    Of course, I don't think this will occur because I don't believe those things exist and I think the company is a fraud. Nothing about their story makes any sense to me.
    Jan 3 04:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • High Conviction: A Well-Managed Chinese Small Cap in High Growth Mode [View article]
    Eric Jackson:
    You behavior regarding this company is very disconcerting. You never answered by previous questions. When are you going to correct this article, apologize and admit that this company is a fraud?
    Jan 1 02:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Orient Paper: Much More Upside Ahead [View article]
    Why do you continue to post blatant lies? You should be sitting in jail permanently.
    Furthermore, you sound just plain stupid.
    Jan 1 02:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • China MediaExpress: The Best Stock in the World [View article]
    I don't deal in secret meetings and illegal insider information. I would advise you not to either and I am sure Pepsi has a policy against it. Plus, I need verifiable information.
    So, let's just have Pepsi provide the information publicly in a verifiable fashion with the contract and details. That way I can check it out and have a basis to believe you, which at this point I don't.
    Jan 1 02:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • China MediaExpress: The Best Stock in the World [View article]
    Oh, so pepsi is hiding the info such that I need to make a surreptitious trip to meet your 'contact'. Come on, let's just see the contracts with the contact persons at the companies. You can make up whatever trading claims you want. Bunch of puffery nonsense, your ibvestinfg career will be short lived.
    Dec 31 12:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Macro Call of the Year: Buy Chinese Micro Caps [View article]
    Okay, let me see the contracts, with a contact person at each company that can confirm them and the payments to CCME. Of course, there will be excuses why they aren't available, leaving the obvious verdict - fraud. You see, anybody can put up a website like that. Heck, they can even purchase the items and sell them if any actual consumers come purchase them. Then, they can claim all kind of revenue and profit, even if there is a few at most customers.
    Dec 29 04:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • China MediaExpress: The Best Stock in the World [View article]
    Okay, easy chance to prove yourself. What is the name, title of position, office address and office phone no. Of your pepsi executive friend so we can verify exactly what contracts pepsi has rot advertising with ccme and how much they pay? I have read the ctr documents too. Anyone can get them on the web and I thought they were terrible. So you met face to face withjacky lam - that is completely meaningless. Anyone can stick a tvwith a hard drive and play commercials of any company anywhere - so your trip on 1 or 2 buses is meaningless.
    So, you havean easy chance to prove this is not a fraud by getting providing the proof that pepsi paid substantial sums of money to pepsi to advertise. So do it. Of course, you won't because this is a fraud and you are a liar. But I remain open to having my mind changed with this proof from pepsi.
    You didn't make any money off me, ishortedccme at 13 and covered at about 8. You lost all your money buying in at 23 and now it is about 15.
    Dec 27 11:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • An Update on China, RINO, NEP, and Accounting [View instapost]
    NEP appears like an obvious fraud. It looks like they just put lipstick on this pig. Their filings are far from crystal clear. In fact, serious allegations were made, which they claimed to be investigating before they were suspended. After they were suspended, they didn't address any of these serious allegations, but merely provided some restated filings. I say this as a person who embarassingly profited from NEP in 2009. I thought it was cheap and bought it and then sold out for 130% after it reached my profit target. However, as I continued to follow it, I concluded that instead of making a brillian investment, I was merely a lucky fool.
    You have all the earmarks of someone pumping this company fraudulently to profit from others later by dumping it. I hope that it not true.
    Dec 26 07:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Yongye International Receives Awards Recognizing Products, Technology, and R&D Initiatives [View article]
    Classic pump post. Interesting to see when the dump occurs. Or maybe just a series of pumps and dumpts?
    Dec 26 07:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Four Favorite Stocks for 2011 [View article]
    I don't know why it is depressed but the company is a fraud, in my opinion.
    Dec 26 07:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Macro Call of the Year: Buy Chinese Micro Caps [View article]
    What can I say but you are completely wrong, have ability to make an intelligent judgment, and have not demonstrated any ability to do so.
    Dec 26 06:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • China MediaExpress: The Best Stock in the World [View article]
    CTR and Nielson have not confirmed that CCME has the contracts they claim and are reciving the money the claim.
    the product is not specialized for CCME, whatever that means, and they dio not have an exclusive distribution network.
    CCME has put out a number of self produced tv clips and press releases, but when you look on the internet, you can't find them in numerous places you would expect if they were legit.
    In short, CCME's stores is ridiculous on its face and it appears to be an obvious fraud.
    Dec 25 12:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Macro Call of the Year: Buy Chinese Micro Caps [View article]
    Their story is ridiculous on its face.
    Dec 25 12:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Macro Call of the Year: Buy Chinese Micro Caps [View article]
    CCME and YONG are obvious frauds based just on the stories the companies tell. I have not studied the other companies but I would be surprised if they are legit. I hope you have done your homework very well to make sure they are not frauds.
    Dec 25 12:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Macro Call of the Year: Buy Chinese Micro Caps [View article]
    I know nothing about CDII but I would be worried about whether it is legit. BPSM's story is ridiculous on its face.
    Dec 25 12:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment