Business Economics Analyst

View Business Economics Analyst's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Macro Call of the Year: Buy Chinese Micro Caps [View article]
    I hope you have done your work to make sure these companies are fraud. The only one I have looked at is CGPI.ob, but I would be surprised if any of these companies were legit.
    Dec 25 12:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Macro Call of the Year: Buy Chinese Micro Caps [View article]
    How is these companeis going to pay off big if they are frauds?
    Dec 25 11:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Yongye International (YONG): Is Their Story Too Good To Be True? [View instapost]
    No offense but I can't find a single thing you wrote that I agree with. For my views, read my article above. Yong claims to have over 20,000 stores. Despite many requests, I have yet to get the a ddress and phone number of a single store.
    Dec 25 11:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Life Partners Appears Headed Towards Inevitable Failure [View article]
    seems like they are saying what I said in my article.
    Dec 22 02:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Life Partners Appears Headed Towards Inevitable Failure [View article]
    Generally, i agree with you.
    Regarding ,HIPA, that is not correct. HIPA does not prevent a person from signing a waiver or voluntarily agreeing to allow another person to look at their medical records. So, all that would need to be done to allow the distribution of the medical records would be the appropriate signed waiver.
    Also, I have the expected yields even lower. Furthermore, there are additional risks that should be factored in that i addres in my article.
    Dec 20 02:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Life Partners Appears Headed Towards Inevitable Failure [View article]
    No, it is not the investors responsibility to retain an LE underwriter. Life Partners refuses to even provide to investors the medical file, so investors cannot even do their own life expectancy estimates.
    Yes, LIfe Partners can be and has been held liable.
    Did you read my article, as I pointed all of this out.

Why would you possibly believe settleemnt payouts are tax free to the investors? I don't believe they are at all.
    Dec 19 12:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • China MediaExpress: The Most Undervalued Stock Poised to Profit From China's Emerging Middle Class [View article]
    And then there is seeing the obvious, accepting it, and stating it, despite repeatedly negative nonsense.
    Dec 17 06:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Synovus Financial: Regional Bank Stock on Steroids [View article]
    Good analysis. The discussion about loss migration is very helpful. What is their cost of funds? What percentage of their total deposits is noninterest bearing?
    Dec 16 07:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Life Partners Appears Headed Towards Inevitable Failure [View article]
    You are a "value" investors. Hahahah. Well, I guess it goes to show you that some people who try to be "value" investors and find "value" just aren't any good at it. As I showed, this company has little, if any, value in my opinion.
    Of course, I find your claims difficult to believe, as you are gloating over short term stock movements, which is the opposite approach of a long term value investor.
    I don't think you know much about life settlements and I don't think your 'facts' are true.
    Big movements like those that have been made recently are very common about fraudulently manipulated stocks, which this appears to be to me.
    Dec 11 04:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Just One Stock: Hitching a Ride on Returns of 'Canada's Warren Buffett' [View article]
    You are so full of it. The point of the comment was that you could get could returns with very little money, so you couldn't even understand his comment. As far as your returns, I doubt you can even calculate them and I bet if you were able to, they would be negative. Yes, that is right, I am calling you a liar.
    Dec 7 03:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Life Partners Appears Headed Towards Inevitable Failure [View article]
    LIfe Partners absolutely refuses to reveal the amount they paid to acquire the policy. Read their SEC filings and press releases. When Life Partners sells a policy to an investors, they provide an acquisition cost, but this is the cost for hte investor to buy the policy from Life Partners plus the cost to prepay years of premiums.
    I don't know why you would either not understand this or would lie about it, but clearly it is one or the other. Furthermoe, the policy would never contain the acquistiion cost in it.
    People provide their analysis of stocks all the time, either positive or negative, when they hold positions. Everyday on tv shows about stocks, people talk about why they are positive a stock and long. also, people will talk about why they don't favor the forturnes of a company and are short.
    There is obviouisly nothing unethical about this. It happens everyday in every field. Someone selling you a car talks positively about it - same with houses, clothes, and everything else that is purchased. In fact, you do the same thing,
    Of course, I call it providing my analysis of the company and its fortunes. Which is what it is. In an attempt to bias others by presenting your opinion that you disagree, you call it bashing. I call it stating the facts.
    The article is not slanderous in any way, shape or form. I would destroy anyone in a slander lawsuit, they would end up paying me money.
    I made two different statements and your inability to use your brain leads you to falsely claim they are contradictory. That is right, I don't know whether Life Partners is purchasing the policies for a competitive price or not. However, I do know that they are grossly overcharging investors and the investors are not getting the policies for a competitive price.
    Let me give you a real simple analogy so your brain can understand it. I may not know what the dealer is purchasing a brand new 500 sl Mercedes for. However, if the dealer is selling it for over $200,000, I would know that the dealer is not selling the car for a competitive price. It is really very simple. Next time, think a little before you make yourself look ridiculous erroneously criticizing me.
    Dec 3 11:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Finding Value In Selling Food: Regional Supermarket Stocks [View article]
    How does WINN have a compelling valuation? They went bankrupt in 2005. Their average earnings in the subsequent years were alright, averaging about 26 million in the last 3 years, which is alright given their current market cap of about $350 mill, giving a p/e of about 13.5. However, now, this year, WINN is back to losing money.
    Dec 2 01:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • High Conviction: A Well-Managed Chinese Small Cap in High Growth Mode [View article]
    Rick Pearson is a moron, talking up that company while showing a factory with old, dilapidated equipment from the 60's that looks like it hasn't been fired up in decades. Please get a brain.
    Dec 1 11:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    If you think that video is of a real operating factory, you are dummer than you look?
    Dec 1 11:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    You are joking right? Management was completely insubordinate to the board of directors, refusing the audit committee access to the facilities to audit. That is an admission of fraud to me, that there are little, if any, actual operations.
    As far as the report, it was ridiculous, completely avoiding what any proper investigation would do, which is to attempt to find independent, 3rd party witnesses who are unbiased to verify the true facts. Instead, they just looked at phoney company documents that were made up and then repeated what those said. Well, we already knew the documents were phoney - we needed verification of the truth of the facts contained in the documents from real life sources or places.
    No, it was not an objective, it was an exercise in adding fraud onto fraud. They used Deloitte as a PR firm - public relations - that works for companies that commit fraud. They ought to call them PL - public liars. They try to find a way to say something they can defend as technically the truth, but lead people to believe something exactly the opposite of the truth. Of course, Deloitte didn't actually do any audit, just supposedly advised, whatever that means. Same with Loeb & Loeb, they supposedly advised. Well, they are lawyers defending companies and plenty of guilty companies at that. So we have two advisors hired to advise how to cover up the fraud.
    What kind of idiot doesn't care whether there is any inventory or machinery or how much there is.
    The press release is just a complete admission of fraud, as far as I am concerned. It takes a complete idiot, a complete dolt, without any common sense to believe otherwise. However, I believe the real truth is that these people are idiots, they are in on the fraud, they are part of the pump and dump scam.
    Dec 1 02:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment