- Why Heska Could Double In 2014
- Brazil Fast Food Corp.: Strong Q3 Results Provide Further Reason To Vote No On The Buyout
- Supreme Industries: Margin Expansion Story And Cyclical Tailwinds Enhance Earnings Power
- Brazil Fast Food Corp. Buyout Conference Call Fails To Provide Sufficient Explanation
- Brazil Fast Food Corp: Still Severely Mispriced, Management Buyout Presents Asymmetric Risk/Reward Opportunity
This user currently has no profile.
Buy + hold value investor. Working to start a fund one day.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- If you are going to put for... on Why Heska Could Double In 2014
- Couple things... first, I n... on Why Heska Could Double In 2014
- Investing comes down to 2 t... on Why Heska Could Double In 2014
- The deal with Cuattro was s... on Why Heska Could Double In 2014
- It's going to be a lot of f... on Brazil Fast Food Corp.: Strong Q3 Results Provi...
Latest comments on BuyTheDip SellTheRip's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »