View as an RSS Feed
View C.R. Jackson's Articles BY TICKER:
ACAD, AEGR, ANAC, APRI, ARIA, ARRY, AVNR, BCRX, BIOD, BLUE, CEMP, CHTP, CLDX, CMRX, CNAT, CNDO, CORT, DNDN, EPRS, ESPR, EVOK, EXEL, FPRX, GILD, GTXI, HZNP, ITMN, KBIO, KERX, KYTH, MACK, MEIP, NKTR, NLNK, OCRX, OGXI, ONCY, POZN, PTIE, QCOR, RVNC, SPPI, SUPN, TELK, TEVA, TKMR, TLOG, TTPH, VNDA, VSAR, VTUS, XOMA, ZGNX
Volatile Versartis May Have Significant Upside
- In June 2014, Versartis achieved a major corporate milestone with positive Phase 2a clinical results for VRS-317, confirming its potential to provide a new, long-acting growth hormone therapy.
- Researchers also found that VRS-317 was safe and well-tolerated in the patient population tested.
- The global market for Human Growth Hormone drugs is forecast to reach $4.7 billion by 2018.
These 2 Stocks Could Be Winners Because Plenty Of People Want To Look Younger
- Both Kythera Biopharmaceuticals and Revance Therapeutics are developing first in class drug candidates that have significant potential in the $10 billion cosmetic procedure market.
- Both of these California-based companies are developing Phase 3 product candidates that tested extremely well in earlier trials.
- Kythera and Revance anticipate having major catalysts that could substantially increase their stock price within the next nine months.
Why Have Revance Therapeutics Shares More Than Doubled Since The February IPO?
- Injectable Botulinum toxin treatments are the most popular cosmetic procedure in the United States and the rest of the world.
- A topical Botulinum toxin treatment could overcome consumer concerns about injectable Botulinum toxin, representing a potential billion dollar market opportunity.
- Revance’s TransMTS technology could deliver other molecules across the skin that currently require injections.
- Since its initial public offering (IPO) on February 6, 2014, Revance Therapeutics has more than doubled.
- TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals And The Chatter About A Cure For Cancer
- Biopharma Bottomfishing: Are Any Of These 3 Stocks Under $9 A Good Catch?
- Evoke Pharma Moves Full Speed Ahead
- Five Prime Therapeutics: A Small Cap With A Big Protein Therapeutic Platform
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals: A Small Cap With Big Potential
- NuPathe Takes Investors Down A Bumpy Road
- Does Conatus Pharmaceuticals Have A Winner With Emricasan?
- Is Biodel A Buy Or Sell?
- How High Will Bluebird Bio Fly?
- Does Esperion Therapeutics Have A Blockbuster With ETC-1002?
- Why Is BioCryst Pharmaceuticals At 52 Week High Levels?
- Innovative KaloBios Pharmacuticals Could Be A Lucrative Buy
- Will Coronado Biosciences Revolutionize Medicine?
- What Is On The Horizon For XOMA?
- Will Big Changes At Apricus Biosciences Make It A Winning Stock?
- Near A 52-Week Low, Is Ventrus Biosciences A Good Buy?
- Can Cempra Beat The Superbugs?
- Near A 52-Week Low, Is OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals A Buy?
- Why Did Immunotherapy Pioneer NewLink Genetics Reach A 52-Week High?
- Avanir Pharmaceuticals Builds A Pipeline In A Pill
- 3 Innovative Biotech Companies With Promising Cancer Therapies
- Part 3: Will Array BioPharma Become A Late Stage Biopharmaceutical Company?
- Part 2: Will Array BioPharma Become A Late-Stage Biopharmaceutical Company?
- Part 1: Will Array BioPharma Become A Late-Stage Biopharmaceutical Company?
- Is It Time To Give Up On Dendreon?
- Why Did Pain Therapeutics Increase Over 25%?
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals: How Can Such A Profitable Company Be So Risky?
- Why Did Vanda Pharmaceuticals Hit A 52-Week High?
- 2 High Risk Biotech Stocks Under $2 That Could Yield A High Reward