California Dividend Bull

View California Dividend Bull's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Heard during Coca-Cola's earnings call [View news story]
    Environment is always tough. There's no such thing as an easy environment.
    Feb 10, 2015. 10:59 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Chevron suspends share buybacks for a year, shares -3% [View news story]
    Hell yeah, why would we buy back right now when they are so cheap and we could actually increase shareholder value instead of destroying it? I understand they need to limit CapEx but as soon as the shares go up again they'll resume the buy-back. I'll never understand the reasoning for this!
    Jan 30, 2015. 11:55 AM | 27 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Avoid big oils stuck on misguided view of return to higher oil prices, Citi says [View news story]
    yeah and in the meantime Citi sacks a couple more cheap XOM and CVX shares to make a killing as soon as they rebound in 2016/17
    Jan 28, 2015. 05:29 PM | 17 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A win for Dish and consumers, a loss for programmers [View news story]
    Am I the only one here? I have no idea what this news has to do with MCD, PG! You could put literally ANY big brand name into that news for the usual keyword spamming... SA is going down the drain!
    Jan 21, 2015. 01:14 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • $3 milk next? [View news story]
    Pour out milk? Seriously? In other parts of the world people are dying because of mis- or lack of nutrition! Unbelievable! Are we dumping gasoline to keep prices stable, too?
    Jan 17, 2015. 01:48 PM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pentagon may seek 20% cut in war funding, defense stocks dip from highs [View news story]
    Exactly what my wife had in mind when I told her this news! Paying debt seems like devil's work these days. Dear Congress: stay away from it as far as you can!
    Jan 8, 2015. 08:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yawn! How many times did we hear this? Oh wait, the last time was exactly before LMT skyrocketed by ~100% ;-)
    Jan 8, 2015. 02:22 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Archer Daniels Midland - Shareholders Can Expect Bigger Pay Raises [View article]
    Thanks for introducing me to this stock. I just did my regular screening and must admit that I had never heard of this company before... I've seen ADM was involved in a few federal and Illinois state lawsuits about pollution several years ago. Does anybody know if this is a major concern or just background noise coming along with any major producer/processor of goods?
    Jan 4, 2015. 08:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Lockheed meets Pentagon's F-35 delivery target [View news story]
    Ok, thanks. But how much of "associated performance fees" are we talking here and how much did it cost LMT to achieve that goal? I hope the balance of the two is worth it...
    Dec 23, 2014. 01:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Walgreen beats by $0.06, beats on revenue [View news story]
    No it's me. I go there twice a week and buy a pack of Nice! candy ;-)
    Dec 23, 2014. 12:56 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Retail stocks shine after November report impresses [View news story]
    Ha, I can still hear those yells about Black Friday being soooo bad (after telling us that online sales were bound to increase 40%). Not worth reading any news anymore.
    Dec 11, 2014. 12:01 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Walgreens CEO to retire once Alliance merger closes [View news story]
    They have an incredible dividend history and still strong growth prospects. Their prices are insane and yet people are flocking there every day. What else would you want as a long term investment? They gotta pry this stock out of my cold dead hands.
    Dec 11, 2014. 11:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft near $49; Nomura hikes target, predicts larger buybacks [View news story]
    I'm sorry but where exactly is the value for shareholder when buying back @ all-time high prices? Their div yield is a lousy 2.5% - they could easily boost that to 3+%. This is real value for shareholders. Buying back at such premises is destroying it IMO.
    Dec 4, 2014. 02:02 PM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Thanksgiving weekend retail sales decline [View news story]
    Parking lots around the Simon Mall here were packed all day long and cars were circling to find a parking spot whenever I drove by on my bicycle. Even the bank tellers said it was a horrible day with too many people. Didn't go inside though, too afraid of the frenzy ;-)
    Dec 1, 2014. 09:20 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Let's talk $2 gas [View news story]
    and yet another "news article" purely made to keyword spam and draw attention to the site.
    Nov 29, 2014. 11:54 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment