Mr. Hui has been involved in the equity markets since 1980, both on the buy side and the sell side. He is a CFA Charterholder and currently serves as a portfolio manager at Qwest Investment Fund Management Ltd. (see http://www.qwestfunds.com/) Mr. Hui has presented numerous papers to quantitative discussion groups. Sample topics include: How Global are Resource Sectors
- Description: Mutual fund manager. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Qwest Investment Management Corp Qwest is an investment management firm which specializes in identifying emerging trend opportunities, managing merchant banking transactions, structuring investment products and providing portfolio management services in those sectors of the capital markets in which it has experience and expertise. Qwest's ...More
management team brings a wealth of experience in corporate and financial product structuring, merchant banking and investment fund management. Qwest's executive and portfolio management teams possess the skills and experience necessary to evaluate and manage the risk and rewards inherent in those sectors of the global markets in which we participate. Qwest is the parent company of Qwest Investment Fund Management Ltd., a company which provides portfolio advisor services for its various investment funds; and Heritage Bancorp Ltd., a company which provides administrative services for the Qwest group of companies.
Currently, there are no book details for Cam Hui.
Latest Comments more »
- For Mainlanders who have su... on Why It's Important If The Secular Bull Market I...
- I don't have any strong opi... on More Signs Of Global Healing
- No. While insider selling w... on Is This 2011 All Over Again?
- Look at SPY vs. ACWI. Globa... on Why My Inner Investor Is Worried
- See my latest update. Some ... on Bulls 2, Bears 0