This user currently has no profile.
Mr. Hui has been involved in the equity markets since 1980, both on the buy side and the sell side. He is a CFA Charterholder and currently serves as a portfolio manager at Qwest Investment Fund Management Ltd. (see http://www.qwestfunds.com/) Mr. Hui has presented numerous papers to quantitative discussion groups. Sample topics include: How Global are Resource Sectors
- Description: Mutual fund manager.
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Qwest Investment Management Corp Qwest is an investment management firm which specializes in identifying emerging trend opportunities, managing merchant banking transactions, structuring investment products and providing portfolio management services in those sectors of the capital markets in which it has experience and expertise. Qwest's ...More
management team brings a wealth of experience in corporate and financial product structuring, merchant banking and investment fund management. Qwest's executive and portfolio management teams possess the skills and experience necessary to evaluate and manage the risk and rewards inherent in those sectors of the global markets in which we participate. Qwest is the parent company of Qwest Investment Fund Management Ltd., a company which provides portfolio advisor services for its various investment funds; and Heritage Bancorp Ltd., a company which provides administrative services for the Qwest group of companies.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- It sounds like a sensible a... on A Time For Caution
- Any fixed exchange rate reg... on Why A Gold Standard Is A Bad Idea (Government I...
- Rosenberg made the stagflat... on My Lehman Lesson: Model Diversification And Fle...
- I never said that the gover... on Who Pays For China's Excesses?
- Sorry folks. It seems that ... on What A Regime Shift Looks Like
Latest comments on Cam's Articles