View Cam Hui, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
- Why China Won't Devalue And Start A Currency War
- Searching For China's (Financial) WMDs
Cheap Or Expensive? The One Thing About Equity Valuation That Few Talk About
- Despite the warnings about how expensive equities are, stock prices have continued to advance.
- Using shorter-term time frames, what matters more to stock prices is macro-economic and earnings momentum.
- During economic expansions, earnings and economic momentum growth drives stock prices. In a recession, it is valuation that provides a floor on equity values.
- For investors with shorter time horizons, you should only be watching for signs of recession.
- For investors with long time horizons who have formed an investment policy, ugly bear markets are not necessarily disasters.
- Why The Fed May Stay 'Patient' A Little Longer
- Zen And The Art Of Chinese Economic Rebalancing
- Buy Europe?
Will Janet Yellen Reflect The Views Of 'Many Participants'?
Tue, Feb. 24 • 3 Comments
- Is It Time To Buy Greece?
- The Key Tail Risk That The FOMC Missed (And You Should Pay Attention To)
- 3 Reasons Why Oil Prices Haven't Bottomed
- What's Next For The American Consumer?
- The One Number To Watch In Friday's NFP Report
- Making Sense Of The Latest Greek Drama
- Good News And Bad News On The Commodity Downturn
- The (European) Parents Fight And The Kids Hear Everything
- (Sort Of) Debunking The Bear Case For Stocks
Some Outside-The-Box Thinking On U.S. Employment
Tue, Jan. 13 • 4 Comments
- Focus On Small Caps In 2015
- A Warning On Canadian Banks
- Cautious Retail Investors Equals More Room To Rally
- Calling All Contrarians: What Would Warren Do?
How Cheap Are Stocks? (Growth Investor Edition)
Nov. 28, 2014 • 6 Comments
Rebalancing Your Portfolio For Fun And Profit
Nov. 26, 2014 • 7 Comments
- The Grinch Comes Early For Retailers
- 2 Contrarian Plays That Will Make You Queasy
How To Re-Balance Your Portfolio (NAAIM Maniac Edition)
Nov. 21, 2014 • 4 Comments
- Falling Inequality = Bear Market?
Can A Quant Make A Fruit Salad
Nov. 14, 2014 • 19 Comments
- Polar Vortex: Risk Or Opportunity For Energy Stocks?
- Fed Tightening + HY Distress = 2015 Bear Market?
- The Draghi Grand Plan 2.0
What Do The Pros REALLY Think About The Market?
Oct. 22, 2014 • 13 Comments