View Cam Hui, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
Show Summaries | Hide Summaries
- Do You Believe in the Bernanke Put?
- China: What Happens After Hu Jintao Leaves the Stage?
- The Emerging Markets-Commodity Disconnect
Bullish With a Chance of Severe Storms Later in the Year
Jan. 10, 2011 • 2 Comments
A First Shot in the Coming Class War?
Jan. 10, 2011 • 30 Comments
- Is It Time for Gold Bulls to Panic?
When Does the Fed Take Away the Punch Bowl?
Jan. 4, 2011 • 7 Comments
Inflation-Deflation Timer Model: 2010 Report Card
Jan. 3, 2011 • Comment!
- Have We Hit the First Tripwire for a Bear Market?
Inflation, Here Is Thy Sting
Dec. 20, 2010 • 9 Comments
Is Europe in Economic Denial?
Dec. 15, 2010 • 7 Comments
- Bull Market for Traders Only
- This Week's Market: Risk On!
- Markets Climb a Wall of Worry
- China: A Silver Lining in the Global Outlook?
- Is It Time to Panic?
Are We Headed for Zimbabwe?
Nov. 22, 2010 • 13 Comments
Will the Real Warren Buffett Please Stand Up?
Nov. 18, 2010 • 4 Comments
Is China's Central Planning Approach Bullish or Bearish for Energy?
Nov. 15, 2010 • 25 Comments
War Drums on Veterans' Day?
Nov. 11, 2010 • 35 Comments
- The Markets Have Spoken, But Substantial Risks Remain
- Sell the News?
- How Badly Will Financials Affect the Market?
What QE2 Cannot Do
Oct. 15, 2010 • 10 Comments
Will QE Lead to Class Warfare?
Oct. 13, 2010 • 7 Comments
Beware the Third of November (When the FOMC Next Meets)?
Oct. 12, 2010 • 14 Comments
- Market Warning: Danger, Will Robinson!
Know Where Your Edge Is Before You Bet
Oct. 4, 2010 • 1 Comment
Can Bonds Run Much Further?
Sep. 30, 2010 • 3 Comments
- The Seven Lean Years Scenario Is Still Intact
How Big Is the Pension Time Bomb?
Sep. 27, 2010 • 17 Comments
- A Warning for the Bulls