View as an RSS Feed
View Cam Hui's Articles BY TICKER:
Will China Come to Europe's Rescue?
on Jun. 24, 2011 • 13 Comments
- Don't Get Too Excited About This Relief Rally
- Macro Concerns About the Market
- China: Timing Is Everything
- Market Poised for a Transitory Rally
- The Bulls Attempt a Goal-Line Stand
Turning Beta Into Alpha
on May. 31, 2011 • Comment!
- Bullish on Commodities Yet Forecasting a China Slowdown: Is Goldman Contradicting Itself?
- On the Fence, Watching for an Apocalypse
- The Bears Are in Control
- Market Outlook: Are We Dealing With Ursa Major or Ursa Minor?
Why Investors Should Consider Demographics
on May. 12, 2011 • 10 Comments
- Sell in May? The Signals to De-Risk
Timing Risk Control
on May. 9, 2011 • Comment!
- A Cheap Way to Get Australian Exposure
Is Bernanke Smarter Than We Thought?
on May. 1, 2011 • 35 Comments
- Will the 2011 Growth Surprise Lead to a 2012 Growth Bust?
- End of QE2 Setting the Climate for Substantial Downside in Asset Prices
- A Peak Oil Warning
No Time to Be a Market Hero
on Apr. 21, 2011 • 27 Comments
Expect Macro-Economic Volatility Ahead
on Apr. 18, 2011 • 4 Comments
How Quantitative Investors Think
on Apr. 14, 2011 • 1 Comment
- A Commodity Price Blowoff? This Can't End Well
The Risk of the Buy-Write Strategy
on Apr. 5, 2011 • 15 Comments
- Getting Ready to Sell in May? Sounds Like a Good Idea
Does the Pentagon Have a Downward Sloping Demand Curve?
on Mar. 29, 2011 • 5 Comments
- A European Lost Decade?
'Timer Model' Returns to Inflation Reading
on Mar. 24, 2011 • Comment!
A Financial Earthquake Brewing in Europe
on Mar. 23, 2011 • 3 Comments
- Market Poised for an Oversold Rally
Someone Called the Cops to the Fed's Party
on Mar. 16, 2011 • 3 Comments
- Nuclear vs. Financial Disasters