View as an RSS Feed
View Cam Hui's Articles BY TICKER:
- Market Tripwires: What Now?
- Waiting for the China Financial Bubble to Burst
- What's Wrong With Personal Integrity? (Economic Edition)
- Real Estate Market Game Changer in China?
- What Goes Around Is Coming Around to Wall Street
- James Grant Gets on the Investment Bank Train
Will the Atlas Generation Become the Next Depression Kids?
on Apr 22, 2010 • 12 Comments
White House's Keynesianism + Easy Fed = Inflation
on Apr 20, 2010 • 23 Comments
Is It Time to Be Fearful Yet?
on Apr 19, 2010 • 9 Comments
- Betting on Inflation Again
A Quant's Explanation of Market Fragility
on Apr 15, 2010 • 3 Comments
Is America's Middle Class Going the Way of China?
on Apr 15, 2010 • 102 Comments
All Roads Lead to Inflation - Bank for International Settlements
on Apr 12, 2010 • 15 Comments
The Grant (Inflation) vs. Rosenberg (Deflation) Debate
on Apr 6, 2010 • 5 Comments
- Our Goldilocks Market: Is It Too Hot, Too Cold or Just Right
Q1 Inflation - Deflation Timer Review
on Apr 4, 2010 • Comment!
The Commercial Real Estate Time Bomb
on Mar 31, 2010 • 26 Comments
- Life in Extremistan, Or Minskyville
China: Time to Drink the Kool-Aid?
on Mar 26, 2010 • 10 Comments
- Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back Into the Water
When Is Diversification Important?
on Mar 24, 2010 • 1 Comment
U.S. Takes Another Step Down the Road to Argentina
on Mar 22, 2010 • 5 Comments
- Renminbi Revaluation: Be Careful What You Wish For
Ticking Time Bombs in Budgets Everywhere
on Mar 16, 2010 • 8 Comments
China and the Double Dip Recession
on Mar 15, 2010 • 1 Comment
Morgan Stanley's Perennial Bear Turns Sanguine
on Mar 11, 2010 • 10 Comments
Perspective on Transitioning From Oil to Another Energy Source
on Mar 10, 2010 • 5 Comments
- The British Canary Keels Over?
- Risk of Inflation Is Higher Than Expected
Global Cooling: Profitable Contrarian Investing?
on Mar 2, 2010 • 14 Comments
- AEI: Why Can't We Be More Like Canada?
- A Greek Fable About the Gold Standard