View as an RSS Feed
View Cam Hui's Articles BY TICKER:
Where Are We on the Roadmap?
on Jan 16, 2009 • 74 Comments
- Sentimental Warning for Gold
- Want to Reform Wall St.? Bring Back Partnership Investment Banks
- Smart Funds Appear to Be Surprisingly Defensive
- First Call of a Double-Dip Recession: Setting Up a Market Bottom?
Could the Pound Sterling Be the Canary In the Coal Mine?
on Jan 2, 2009 • 8 Comments
- Returning to a Gold Standard Is a Bad Idea
- Market Watch: Beware the Ides of February
Greed Is Still Good (Though Not In All Its Forms)
on Dec 17, 2008 • 5 Comments
- Let's Give Inflation a Chance
Heebner Turns Really Bullish on Market
on Dec 11, 2008 • 12 Comments
- 10 Contrarian Reasons for a Bottom
Hedge Funds: Back to Basics
on Dec 7, 2008 • 8 Comments
- The Mini Ride of the Phoenix
- Seeking an Historical Precedent for the Current Crisis
- Another Explanation for Stock Market Volatility
- Downside Appears Limited for This Oversold Market
- Markets Showing Signs of (Some) Bullish Divergence
- Is China the Next Shoe or the Final Capitulation?
- Anvil Mining: Rorschach Test for Investors
- Can't They Even Slam the Barn Door Right?
Trend Following CTAs: No Panacea
on Nov 11, 2008 • 11 Comments
- Obama's Treasury Nominee Should Signal Policy Direction
Q109? Q2? When the Market Will Recover
on Oct 31, 2008 • 9 Comments
- 14 Beaten-Up Financials That Now Offer Real Value
- For a Fork in the Road, a Barbell Portfolio
Equities: Where Are the Bears?
on Oct 20, 2008 • 11 Comments
For the Hedgie Walking Wounded, Some Advice
on Oct 15, 2008 • 1 Comment
- Are Analysts Being Fooled By The Data?
- Where We Go from Here: Best and Worst Cases
- Voices Of Calm In the Maelstrom
Bailout 1.1 Passed. Will We Have to Go Back to the Well for v2.0?
on Oct 3, 2008 • 17 Comments