Camari Ellis

View Camari Ellis' Comments BY TICKER:
  • This ETF Could Be The Real Monetary Easing Play [View article]
    Great idea. I know you are short term focus, but I think this presents a long term opportunity as well. Especially, since we just came off the all time lows around 75 and the YEN has been basing for about 2 years or so. I have been following and writing about the Yen for years and still think this trade has a lot more room to room, especially with Sunday's upcoming election.

Here is an article on the Yen, when the BOJ intervened previously. Let me know what you think. http://seekingalpha.co...
    Dec 14 11:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Be Careful Of Catching Facebook Fever [View article]
    I am actually sorry to see my prediction come true...
    May 23 07:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Be Careful Of Catching Facebook Fever [View article]
    Thanks for reading and for the compliment Mariano!
    Mar 23 08:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Be Careful Of Catching Facebook Fever [View article]
    I don't know about KORS, it is looking a bit parabolic, these days. But it is a solid company.
    Mar 23 08:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Be Careful Of Catching Facebook Fever [View article]
    Tricoachdan,
    Congrats your new line up. These new IPOs are kicking up some great returns. However, I wouldn't call them highfliers, for the simple fact that most of them have a market cap below $1B. They all seem to be centered in or around the Tech Sector, so usually only someone in the KNOW, will know about these.

I take my hat off to you, because, if you are going to buy IPOs this is how you do it!!
    Mar 15 09:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Be Careful Of Catching Facebook Fever [View article]
    Thanks Melody 423.. Yeah Michael Kors is a beast.
    Mar 13 04:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Be Careful Of Catching Facebook Fever [View article]
    I don't see what is so special about thier business model to warrant an IPO..
    Mar 13 01:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Be Careful Of Catching Facebook Fever [View article]
    I don't get it either concordohio.. I agree..
    Mar 13 01:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'm Shorting VXX Rather Than Buying XIV [View article]
    Great Article! The Reset in VXX is a recipe for wipe-saw!
    Nov 9 05:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Digging Deeper Into iShares S&P U.S. Preferred Stock Index [View article]
    hairybaboon20 I am not sure what a multi-sigma blowout is but I am fine with PFF. Many are looking at the average of the Rating and Moody's and Fitch still maintain AAA, so the US is still viewed as being very strong. Also, I think financials are oversold and are likely to appreciate powerfully to the upside when things settle.
    Aug 11 04:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Digging Deeper Into iShares S&P U.S. Preferred Stock Index [View article]
    Excellent article! The financial exposure is extremely high. However, the question is can the institutions continue dividend payments? I would say yes!

This ETF dividend yield's are north of 7%, with little price fluctuations. You get paid to hold the paper! This is a No Brainer to me!

I will look out for your future works!

Disclosure: Long PFF
    Aug 5 07:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gold: A Risk Asset Except When It Isn't [View article]
    Great Article! The other issue with correlations are they go back so far. If you review correlations after 2008 everything has a much higher correlation. Some of the other factors I often hear that are ignored is the fact that ETFs are in fact, equities. They trade on an exchange and are subject to auction style prices.

SPDR hold more gold then many small nations, so I am not sure how they do not see how they have some impact on the price of gold!
    Jul 28 08:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gold Miners Stock Outshines Gold [View article]
    Great Point! Politicans definitely making bad decision that impact the markets and US citizens!!
    Jul 24 11:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gold Miners Stock Outshines Gold [View article]
    Not so dumb blond you are right, many of the citizens do not understand what is going on.
    Jul 24 11:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gold Miners Stock Outshines Gold [View article]
    Chancer I was kicking myself for not including the EU situation. You are right EU, being a further catalyst for Gold. However, not so sure about, since it is so strongly tied to economic growth and expansion.
    Jul 24 11:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment