Canadian Dividend Growth Investor

View Canadian Dividend Growth Investor's Comments BY TICKER:
  • What I'm Doing With My Kinder Morgan Shares As A Dividend Growth Investor [View article]
    EDGI, are you my twin in Europe?

CDGI
    Aug 14 03:03 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    maybenot, ok, I guess $36 is a bit stretching it...maybe high $37? That would make ~5.3%+ yield after the 2015 dividend increase to $2.00 per share.

You sure have a nice first world problem there. ;) Thanks for reading.
    Canadian
    Aug 13 02:54 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Rom, there's already a pullback today, just not sure how low it'd go. KMI is sure a nice diversification from the likes of XOM and CVX in the Energy sector.

Thanks for dropping by. :) ...Canadian
    Aug 13 02:50 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    BoomBoom, I also like KMI's dividend growth and nice rhyming ;)
    Aug 13 02:48 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    745, indeed, that is within my purchase price range. I'm waiting for funds to become available in my account. I guess, that also gives a few days for the price to settle a bit.
    Aug 13 01:04 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • When To Add To An Existing Dividend Growth Holding That Has Been Advancing [View article]
    Thanks Hardog.
    Aug 11 04:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Qualcomm Priced At 16% Discount With Double-Digit Growth [View article]
    Guys, good point about no share reduction after the buybacks. I don't think this will change in the near future.
    Aug 8 09:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I Feel Like A Thief Buying IBM At Today's Low Valuation [View article]
    Chuck, thank you for your thorough analysis on IBM. Also long IBM, and monitoring it. Cheers, Canadian
    Aug 8 08:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Qualcomm Priced At 16% Discount With Double-Digit Growth [View article]
    sam_d, indeed "in the short term, the stock market behaves like a voting machine, but in the long term it acts like a weighing machine (i.e. its true value will in the long run be reflected in its stock price)" - Benjamin Graham
    Aug 8 01:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Qualcomm Priced At 16% Discount With Double-Digit Growth [View article]
    DoctoRx, at least we can also add shares when the company is priced favourably for us.
    Aug 8 01:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Qualcomm Priced At 16% Discount With Double-Digit Growth [View article]
    Hawkeyes, wow, it'd be amazing when Qualcomm reaches the $110. That's 50% up from current price of ~$73. I don't see that any time soon though...maybe 3 to 5 years down the road.
    Aug 8 01:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Qualcomm Priced At 16% Discount With Double-Digit Growth [View article]
    Timmies, thanks for dropping by.
    Aug 8 01:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    gibor, good point about geographic diversification with the different Canadian banks.
    Aug 5 12:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    MDG, indeed. It took me several experiences of taking quick gains from solid companies before I became better at sitting on my hands. FAST graphs helps to tune down my emotions.
    Aug 5 12:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi kolpin, are the CEOs not just reaching the retire age together? I'm thinking the financial industry in Canada is pretty established, and besides there are many experienced leaders within the banks, so the banks should be fine. Interesting pattern indeed.
    Aug 4 10:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment