This user currently has no profile.
Capt. Spaulding spent 35 years in the research vineyards of Wall Street, primarily as a financial writer and editor specializing in economics, equities, and technical analysis. During that time, he learned that several adages are well worth keeping in mind. One is, don't buy it if you don't understand it. Another: numbers can, and often do, lie. A third: if something seems too good to be true, it is. And for good measure: don't fight the tape, especially on the downside. Capt. Spaulding is retired, and enjoys the challenge of trying to keep his head while those around him are losing theirs.
- Description: Retiree. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Interesting article. Thank ... on Buying Buybacks - Index Methodology Matters
- I agree that investing in w... on Consolidated Water Is A Worthy Speculative Buy ...
- Mr. Parnell:Excellent artic... on Sell In April And Go Away? How To Capitalize
- Ms. Maller:Your case agains... on Johnson & Johnson: Throwing In The Towel
- Very well done article: bal... on The Most Overvalued Stocks Versus The Most Unde...