This user currently has no profile.
Capt. Spaulding spent 35 years in the research vineyards of Wall Street, primarily as a financial writer and editor specializing in economics, equities, and technical analysis. During that time, he learned that several adages are well worth keeping in mind. One is, don't buy it if you don't understand it. Another: numbers can, and often do, lie. A third: if something seems too good to be true, it is. And for good measure: don't fight the tape, especially on the downside. Capt. Spaulding is retired, and enjoys the challenge of trying to keep his head while those around him are losing theirs.
- Description: Retiree. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Excellent article. Clear, w... on American Water Works, Low-Beta Hero
- Here is the question I ask ... on California Resources Corporation Is A Spin-Off ...
- This just in. File under &q... on The Black Friday Massacre
- Eric:Excellent article, as ... on The Black Friday Massacre
- RetCol:Excellent points.re ... on Stocks: The Hunt For Red October