Carl Azbell

View Carl Azbell's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Is TagLikeMe The Next Microsoft Takeover? [View instapost]
    I wanted to get back to this article which I posted back in November. As predicted, TAGG LIKE ME, is now trading at 0.02 per share. My price target was 0.03/share, so it looks like we nailed this one perfectly. I invite everyone to join my facebook page, just search Carl Azbell!
    Feb 26, 2013. 06:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why ChromaDex Fell Despite Pending First Trial News [View article]
    26% jump on ChromaDex today, still not back where I have my position, but I was glad to see the fact the stock has been gaining and is up over 40% in the last 5 days.
    Nov 5, 2012. 07:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is TagLikeMe The Next Microsoft Takeover? [View instapost]
    Join my Facebook page, its where I post commentary on some of the trades I take. I start posting at the market open and its all FREE. I'll post videos of those trades after the market closes, and shoot me an email if you'd like remote desktop sharing and you can watch live trading for FREE.
    facebook.com/carlazbel...
    azbellcapitalgroup.com
    Nov 5, 2012. 10:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is TagLikeMe The Next Microsoft Takeover? [View instapost]
    Always play the upside, and I agree...its always so frustrating to hear all the traders who lose money not knowing how these pump and dumps work. I wouldnt use the word "investors" thou, because it typically implies buy and hold strategies, and it doesn't help that the retail traders out there usually dont have the time or the backing to get in and out of these transactions... don't most people work an 8-5? :) Thanks for your comment, too bad TAGG wasn't short-able! :)
    Nov 2, 2012. 12:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why ChromaDex Fell Despite Pending First Trial News [View article]
    Follow me on facebook at /carlazbellfan
    I called the TOP to AAPL, and just closed a +$384 profit on JRCC. No fees, nothing to join.
    Oct 9, 2012. 11:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why ChromaDex Fell Despite Pending First Trial News [View article]
    Forward me this study, or publish it here.
    Oct 8, 2012. 05:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why ChromaDex Fell Despite Pending First Trial News [View article]
    I went to this website and found nothing for ChromaDex. For any questions regarding ChromaDex and pTeroPure, you can also contact the University of Mississippi Medical Center through their website.
    Oct 8, 2012. 05:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why ChromaDex Fell Despite Pending First Trial News [View article]
    My facebook page is carlazbellfan, just look for me there.

CDXC has retraced to 23.6% and has some support at 0.84, but I prefer to see support around 0.79. Volume has dried up, so wait for the next news announcement from ChromaDex Corp.

Currently ChromaDex is at the CPHI Worldwide exhibit in Madrid, Spain in an attempt to make business contacts and line-up a vendor to manufacture and sell their product. The conference ends October 11,and for those of you who don't know, this conference is where investors go to hear all the pharmaceutical breakthroughs in one place around the world & to line up distributors for products.

ChromaDex Corp, is being presented by the Featured Exhibitor, so their stage area is HUGE, CPHI Worldwide, they are at Booth 4A73 which is in the main hall of the Conference Center. LGC is an ISO17025 and ISO Guide 34 accredited producer of pharmaceutical impurity reference standards and offers over 2,800 products. Technical expertise and strong global logist capabilities make LGC Standards a world class partner for labratory quality.

More information on the conference is cphi.com, be sure to follow me on facebook! /carlazbellfan
    Oct 8, 2012. 05:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why ChromaDex Fell Despite Pending First Trial News [View article]
    You can follow me at http://bit.ly/SAsadB if you'd like. I do some technical analysis outside of my hedge fund for free.
    Oct 2, 2012. 12:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why ChromaDex Fell Despite Pending First Trial News [View article]
    Thanks for the feedback, I'll work on being more positive. Your right I went into it upset that investors had not already looked at the clinical data which was already available. Have a great weekend.
    Sep 21, 2012. 06:14 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why ChromaDex Fell Despite Pending First Trial News [View article]
    I had already gone home, I leave my office at 4.
    I appreciate the feedback, and I believe ChromaDex will find its bottom early next week. They are set to speak again in October and we still believe that this stock is headed higher, regardless of our position in the company. We stand behind the belief that most people believe an antioxidant diet is critically important in today's diet. Personally, I believe people would be happy to take a supplement or pill to reduce their blood pressure naturally, rather than focusing on a diet of high antioxidant foods.
    Sep 21, 2012. 09:45 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment