Carl Cachia

View Carl Cachia's Comments BY TICKER:
  • My Favorite 2 Canadian Stocks Into 2014 [View article]
    Nice earnings beat by IT yesterday. Estimates were 15c and earnings were 29c!
    NEarly 100% beat
    Huge numbers...Target remains 13
    Aug 12 06:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Favorite 2 Canadian Stocks Into 2014 [View article]
    no you are wrong silver.
    AMYGF is amaya or aya.to.

It.TO does not trade in the US market.
    Aug 10 05:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Favorite 2 Canadian Stocks Into 2014 [View article]
    Yes, very good call optionsexpert.
    Aug 9 11:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Favorite 2 Canadian Stocks Into 2014 [View article]
    IT does not trade in US.
    Aug 9 11:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Shorted InvenSense Inc. [View article]
    It is actually on my watchlist for a long position. I like the chart now.
    Jul 27 07:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple And IBM Team Up, And The Winner Is... BlackBerry? [View article]
    Very good article. Incidentally, our system triggered long in bbry last week so we added and will add more today.
    Jul 16 05:56 AM | 12 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Shorted InvenSense Inc. [View article]
    Sold our position today for a 0.5% loss to the account. Moving on. Thanks for all the comments. One trade that did not work ,risk management key.
    Jul 7 10:14 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Michael Kors Is A Much Better Buy Than Coach [View article]
    SHort term COH is oversold, and I will be adding to my short position shortly as it moves up again. It triggered on our short system recently and we added and already up 5%.

We are long Kors via ov 95 calls and bought when stock traded around 90.
    Target remains 120.
    Jul 6 05:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bull Of The Day: Michael Kors [View article]
    Good work Kevin. Big position for our group and added nov calls last week. 95 target short term and 108 after earnings measured move.
    Jul 4 05:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Michael Kors Is A Much Better Buy Than Coach [View article]
    Nice article Victor, COH is in a big downtrend and I expect it to touch the 20s shortly.
    Kors remains in a nice uptrend and we have been buyers recently.
    Jul 3 06:51 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Michael Kors: Building A Fashion Empire; Initiating With $119 Target, 31% Upside [View article]
    I intiated a position at 90 on Friday, holding the 150dma support and 40dma weekly shows a nice ascending triangle, target 98 in 2 weeks.
    Jun 30 04:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Michael Kors Sports Fashionably High Earnings Growth Expectations [View article]
    God article, but you can see how price have found support at the 150dma, and the 40dma on weekly, both strong support.
    Everywhere I go I see people wearing kors watches or bags, while COH will go out of business as their stores are always empty.

I opened a position at 90, and think this will be at 120 in 2 months.

Cheers
    Jun 30 03:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Lululemon Athletica Setting Up For Lower Prices? [View article]
    No luck. Just followed my system. I'll close the short when the trend changes. No targets here.
    Jun 12 07:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Lululemon Athletica Setting Up For Lower Prices? [View article]
    Not what the stock price is telling this morning, but I hope you are right!
    Jun 12 09:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Lululemon Athletica Setting Up For Lower Prices? [View article]
    Thanks Tap. Pretty pleased :)
    Good luck!