Carl Cachia

View Carl Cachia's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Update: NeuroDerm IPO And Clinical Trial Results [View article]
    Nice article Michael,

I expect a nice runup into May, as some insiders etc might and can then exit at much higher prices that what is currently trading at.

I expect a rise to 18-19 in April....
    Mar 27, 2015. 05:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Home Capital Group - 50% Downside? [View article]
    Nice short tomorrow at the open
    Feb 11, 2015. 05:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • National General: 100% Upside, A+ Management, High-Quality, Under-The-Radar [View article]
    Big numbers last night, looking to add to position today.
    Feb 11, 2015. 03:26 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Home Capital Group - 50% Downside? [View article]
    very good article...technical analysis show exactly what you describe and triggered a short on our system last week...well done
    Feb 1, 2015. 02:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Purchased LifeLock Inc Last Week [View article]
    No, because I live in the UK.

See you a 20 shortly.
    Dec 21, 2014. 08:08 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Despite Strong Expectations, Investors Should Be Careful About Restoration Hardware [View article]
    Did you really look at the chart before studying PIR vs RH?

There lies your answer...cu at 100 tomorrow
    Dec 10, 2014. 11:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Purchased LifeLock Inc Last Week [View article]
    This is why Lock will go higher!
    More hacking daily
    Dec 7, 2014. 06:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Technological Disruption Will Wreck LifeLock [View article]
    We went long today. Target 19. Triggered long on our system
    Dec 1, 2014. 04:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cynapsus Or Acorda - Whose Market Is It For Parkinson's Disease? [View article]
    I like ACor's chart but cth.v is triggering on our system as a long term initation trend.

My cth.v valuation is around 10 million or around $1.30.
    Nov 25, 2014. 04:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cempra Poised To Join Antibacterial Drug Acquisition Buzz With Upcoming Data Release [View article]
    Triggered on our charting software and we initiated today.
    Nov 25, 2014. 11:09 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    What you failed to see is the biggest difference in how the drug is administered. Civatas/acorda is via injection whilst cynapsus is sublingual.

It is amazing how you failed to use the word injection in this long article!!!
    Nov 25, 2014. 10:30 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why My Outlook On Rackspace Hosting Has Changed, Significantly! [View article]
    Nice article, it triggered on our system and we opened a position yday.
    Nov 25, 2014. 10:25 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I Am Long Cynapsus Therapeutics [View instapost]
    Above $1 the company can complete a Nasdaq listing. Looks possible in the next few months.
    Nov 14, 2014. 06:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I Am Long Cynapsus Therapeutics [View instapost]
    They are presenting November 19-21st in a bio conference, so might hear news then.
    Nov 7, 2014. 04:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I Am Long Cynapsus Therapeutics [View instapost]
    This reminds me of your Mara post, another well done article!
    Nov 6, 2014. 10:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment