Carl Cachia

View Carl Cachia's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Tesla's Not-So-New Manufacturing Model [View article]
    Keep shorting Steve.
    But remember, see ya at $100.
    Mar 1 04:17 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why We Are Now Long Molycorp [View article]
    Don't laugh too hard. I used yahoo finance for my analysis. The cash of $400 m was stated end March 2013, so yes, it is probably lower now.

Technically, MCp just turned the corner. Expect higher prices to $8 soon.
    Jul 14 12:44 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Would Short 3D Systems [View article]
    Please read the first few lines of this article.

I have no position....

Stop being rude. Just giving my opinion.

The 50dma can act as support. If that breaks 45 is next.

If I would hold through earnings ill hedge my short position.
    You guys need to be more respectful on here. It takes 2 sides to make a market.

Good luck.
    Feb 18 09:53 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Increasing Uncertainty Means It's Time To Sell 3D Systems [View article]
    All I can say is....how was this article even accepted for publication?

There is not even one valid reason why this is a short.

Unreal how these articles get accepted whilst others get denied.
    Nov 18 09:28 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SodaStream International: A Company That Should Make New Highs [View article]
    Haha Raymond, that made him cry. I wish he shorts some soda!
    May 9 09:47 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Molycorp: There Will Be Blood [View article]
    Wow...2 articles in 4 days, bit surprised seeking alpha accepted 2 short articles by the same author. Lots of institutions loading today. See ya at 7.
    Apr 11 06:11 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Keep Buying Groupon Inc. On Every Dip [View article]
    It won't come back in a month, but will be there in 2 years. Steven, instead of bashing it, I wish you can short it so the % of short increases.
    Thanks.
    Apr 11 11:28 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Would Short 3D Systems [View article]
    Thank you appp...I am trying to show people the technical side of things, but instead they start bashing me. A shame. Just trying to help.
    Feb 17 10:33 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • VirnetX: One Stock To Own In 2013 [View article]
    Adam, the stock is down $1 since the Siemens settlement.

I am not holding the stock for the apple settlement. That will probably be appealed by apple.

I bought the stock for the upcoming CSCO settlement, for the potential of the company, and because the ceo hasn't sold 1 share since the low $.

Thanks for your comment.
    Feb 7 02:19 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Gogo Inc About To Challenge New Highs Again? [View article]
    It is not about this earnings call. It is about the future.

"The first thing that struck me in that report was that GOGO has installed their services on 2,000 aircrafts, but the potential is there for around 20,000 aircrafts, and this is just in North America. Outside the U.S. is still an emerging market, and only 200 aircrafts have been using GOGO's services. There is potential for another 13,000 aircrafts!"
    Mar 4 10:04 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Gogo Inc About To Challenge New Highs Again? [View article]
    It has been weak, but look at the volume. Volume has been waning last few weeks, so with a strong conference and earnings report, with a 20% float being short, I expect some big move coming soon.

As always, my position per trade is very small to prevent any risk on my portfolio.
    Mar 4 07:01 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Senesco: Near-Term Catalyst Could Double Shareprice [View article]
    Very nice article. Defintely undervalued and will see $10 in 2014 at least.

Thanks John.
    Dec 27 03:21 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Senesco Technologies: A Potential $26 Stock Trading At $5 [View article]
    Thanks for your comments Bio.bobby.

It was Sam Waskal that was convinced not Harlan Waskal.

I believe that Harlan's Waskal pedigree is impressive, no doubt about it, even though his last name was somewhat tainted by his brother.
    Nov 4 01:16 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why We Are Now Long Molycorp [View article]
    Jortiz...you are mentioning stocks that are trading at pennies. MCP is a leader in rare earth mineral stocks. Again, nice action today, getting ready to breakout out soon.

Jul 17 11:00 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why We Are Now Long Molycorp [View article]
    The charts give me us idea on when to go long.

Take TSRX as an example.

We initiated a few weeks ago. Check the price today. Those options are up 80%, and since we added at $9, profits are over 100%.

I never fall in love with a stock, we ride trends, and once they end we sell.

Good luck