Carl Cachia

View Carl Cachia's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Apple And IBM Team Up, And The Winner Is... BlackBerry? [View article]
    Very good article. Incidentally, our system triggered long in bbry last week so we added and will add more today.
    Jul 16, 2014. 05:56 AM | 12 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla's Not-So-New Manufacturing Model [View article]
    Keep shorting Steve.
    But remember, see ya at $100.
    Mar 1, 2013. 04:17 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • magicJack Hitting Headwinds Of Slowing Growth And Competitive Pressures [View article]
    I am a bit surprised by this article.

Firstly, the stock gone from 25 to 18 in the past few weeks. Today, with such a bearish article, CALL actually gained 3%.

There is obvious motif why this article was written. The author has been short and is trying to push the share price even lower.

I am surprised how this article was allowed on Seeking Alpha. My friend started writing on seeking alpha and they have asked him for a picture of his face, together with information about his trading, together with his real name.
    This article has a fake picture and a fake name. Totally strange action here, don't you think?!

P.S: I initiated a position today at 18. Thanks for the opportunity 10k Junkie. See you at 20 in a few days
    May 1, 2014. 05:09 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why We Are Now Long Molycorp [View article]
    Don't laugh too hard. I used yahoo finance for my analysis. The cash of $400 m was stated end March 2013, so yes, it is probably lower now.

Technically, MCp just turned the corner. Expect higher prices to $8 soon.
    Jul 14, 2013. 12:44 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Would Short 3D Systems [View article]
    Please read the first few lines of this article.

I have no position....

Stop being rude. Just giving my opinion.

The 50dma can act as support. If that breaks 45 is next.

If I would hold through earnings ill hedge my short position.
    You guys need to be more respectful on here. It takes 2 sides to make a market.

Good luck.
    Feb 18, 2013. 09:53 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cynapsus Or Acorda - Whose Market Is It For Parkinson's Disease? [View article]
    What you failed to see is the biggest difference in how the drug is administered. Civatas/acorda is via injection whilst cynapsus is sublingual.

It is amazing how you failed to use the word injection in this long article!!!
    Nov 25, 2014. 10:30 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Have Re-Entered Sarepta Therapeutics [View article]
    It needs time, it's not going to 100 today, but long term I believe in their med and hopeful for the patients with DMD.
    May 7, 2014. 12:09 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Have Re-Entered Sarepta Therapeutics [View article]
    Great comment Mr. Singh.
    May 7, 2014. 11:35 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • magicJack VocalTec: The Future Is Bright [View article]
    Thanks Truth, correct about the texting.

I do not believe CALL will be bought out, maybe in a few years, but they need to fix quite a few things esp customer service.

I believe they have an opportunity to improve and with the cash in hand, and a new ceo, I believe the future remains very bright.
    May 5, 2014. 04:58 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Increasing Uncertainty Means It's Time To Sell 3D Systems [View article]
    All I can say is....how was this article even accepted for publication?

There is not even one valid reason why this is a short.

Unreal how these articles get accepted whilst others get denied.
    Nov 18, 2013. 09:28 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SodaStream International: A Company That Should Make New Highs [View article]
    Haha Raymond, that made him cry. I wish he shorts some soda!
    May 9, 2013. 09:47 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Molycorp: There Will Be Blood [View article]
    Wow...2 articles in 4 days, bit surprised seeking alpha accepted 2 short articles by the same author. Lots of institutions loading today. See ya at 7.
    Apr 11, 2013. 06:11 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Keep Buying Groupon Inc. On Every Dip [View article]
    It won't come back in a month, but will be there in 2 years. Steven, instead of bashing it, I wish you can short it so the % of short increases.
    Thanks.
    Apr 11, 2013. 11:28 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Would Short 3D Systems [View article]
    Thank you appp...I am trying to show people the technical side of things, but instead they start bashing me. A shame. Just trying to help.
    Feb 17, 2013. 10:33 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • VirnetX: One Stock To Own In 2013 [View article]
    Adam, the stock is down $1 since the Siemens settlement.

I am not holding the stock for the apple settlement. That will probably be appealed by apple.

I bought the stock for the upcoming CSCO settlement, for the potential of the company, and because the ceo hasn't sold 1 share since the low $.

Thanks for your comment.