Carlin Lee

View Carlin Lee's Comments BY TICKER:

• Greek banks, stock exchange to stay closed Monday [View news story]
    Doesn't it trade normally with our markers even after European markets close? I suspect it will be open. I'm excited to see my puts spike in value.
    Jun 28, 2015. 04:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Greek banks, stock exchange to stay closed Monday [View news story]
    Jun 28, 2015. 04:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Greek banks, stock exchange to stay closed Monday [View news story]
    Jun 28, 2015. 04:54 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Greek banks, stock exchange to stay closed Monday [View news story]
    Jun 28, 2015. 04:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Greek banks, stock exchange to stay closed Monday [View news story]
    Jun 28, 2015. 04:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Shake Shack: The Bubble Has Burst And Here's Why It Won't Re-Inflate [View article]
    Any idea when options will begin trading?
    Jun 28, 2015. 10:18 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Greece's Tsipras sets July 5 referendum on bailout [View news story]
    Seriously that's your takeaway? AH price action does NOT agree with you.
    Jun 27, 2015. 04:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Greece's Tsipras sets July 5 referendum on bailout [View news story]
    Seriously that's your takeaway? AH price action does NOT agree with you.
    Jun 27, 2015. 04:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Greece's Tsipras sets July 5 referendum on bailout [View news story]
    Seriously that's your takeaway? AH price action does NOT agree with you.
    Jun 27, 2015. 04:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • TBT Is The Best Inverse Bond ETF On The Market [View article]
    Rates are moving higher irrespective of the Fed.
    Jun 26, 2015. 10:45 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Google And Twitter: There May Be Legs To This Rumor [View article]
    Google will only buy if integrated Tweets improve the search experiance. Second, they will need to see advert adoption of Twitter inventory in DoubleClick. Only then will they buy Twitter. In other words, more time is needed.
    Jun 24, 2015. 12:45 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Goldman Sachs getting into consumer lending [View news story]
    Biggest differance is GS will be using their own balance sheet where as LC uses millions of individual investors.
    Jun 16, 2015. 09:16 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Futures slip as globe sells off [View news story]
    What if it doesn't "work" this time?
    Jun 16, 2015. 10:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Futures slip as globe sells off [View news story]
    What if it doesn't "work" this time?
    Jun 16, 2015. 10:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Futures slip as globe sells off [View news story]
    What if it doesn't "work" this time?
    Jun 16, 2015. 10:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment