Carlin Lee

View Carlin Lee's Comments BY TICKER:

• Shake Shack unveils limited edition burger [View news story]
    Lol this is news?
    Jul 27, 2015. 01:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Greece begins payment to ECB, IMF; banks reopen [View news story]
    Glad they could repay their debt with more debt.
    Jul 20, 2015. 06:18 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Iran could double oil output by 2020, Eni ex-CEO Scaroni says [View news story]
    Crude is about to collapse. We're awash in supply and demand continues to dim.
    Jul 17, 2015. 08:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Non-fare revenue soars for airlines [View news story]
    Love those snack boxes on United!
    Jul 13, 2015. 08:10 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • IEA warns of more oil price declines [View news story]
    No bottom until we see fracking bankruptcies. They caused the oversupply and they too shall lead to eventual equilibrium. Lower prices are near.
    Jul 13, 2015. 03:17 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • United Continental still seems shaky five years after merger [View news story]
    I fly United constantly. Sure they have issues, how could any airline not given the complex business they operate? What I care about is quick and safe resolution of problems, which they constantly exceed at.
    Jul 9, 2015. 05:29 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • TBT Is The Best Inverse Bond ETF On The Market [View article]
    Spot on. This is going to get interesting in the next few years.
    Jul 4, 2015. 12:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Greek banks, stock exchange to stay closed Monday [View news story]
    Doesn't it trade normally with our markers even after European markets close? I suspect it will be open. I'm excited to see my puts spike in value.
    Jun 28, 2015. 04:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Greek banks, stock exchange to stay closed Monday [View news story]
    Jun 28, 2015. 04:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Greek banks, stock exchange to stay closed Monday [View news story]
    Jun 28, 2015. 04:54 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Greek banks, stock exchange to stay closed Monday [View news story]
    Jun 28, 2015. 04:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Greek banks, stock exchange to stay closed Monday [View news story]
    Jun 28, 2015. 04:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Shake Shack: The Bubble Has Burst And Here's Why It Won't Re-Inflate [View article]
    Any idea when options will begin trading?
    Jun 28, 2015. 10:18 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Greece's Tsipras sets July 5 referendum on bailout [View news story]
    Seriously that's your takeaway? AH price action does NOT agree with you.
    Jun 27, 2015. 04:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Greece's Tsipras sets July 5 referendum on bailout [View news story]
    Seriously that's your takeaway? AH price action does NOT agree with you.
    Jun 27, 2015. 04:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment