This user currently has no profile.
Carlos X. Alexandre is a Financial Instrument Shuffling Tactician (far more impressive than being a mere trader) and aspiring philosopher, and has managed investments privately — stocks, bonds, commodities and currencies — for over two decades. An investment industry outsider and politically independent, he developed proprietary trading algorithms to analyze trends in capital flows, the mood meter and voice of otherwise silent investors, and founded cxalgo, llc (formerly cxamarkets) in 2010. The firm's trading advisory services were introduced in January of 2011.
- Description: Other C-Level Executive.
- Interests: Futures, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
cxalgo, llc cxalgo, llc (formerly cxamarkets) is a trading advisory firm that provides trading strategies for growth and income. The firm understands market dynamics, the current investment environment, and shorter risk cycles. Trading for Growth & Income. Differently! No Hedging. No Scaling. No Limits. No Stops. No ...More
cxalgo BroadView Striving for Simplicity and Clarity
The Strategic Truth about Investing The "Strategic Truth about Investing: How to Invest Profitably Using a Simple 50/50 Basis, plus a Non-Nonsense, Unorthodox Briefing on Current Global Economics" is relevant, timeless, and breaks away from the pack, bringing clarity to the investment industry, its practices, and professional reliability, and ...More
is written for individuals seeking reliable sources on how to invest profitably. In addition, balance sheets of public corporations are analyzed in a simple, yet very different manner, uncovering how some well-known blue chip stocks have Zero ($0) Equity - while some are negative. The book empowers non-financial individuals to take control of their investments, and outlines an easy to understand investment model using risk/reward ratio, commission/capital ratio, and simple to implement technical analysis tools, with a basis on a 50/50 probability. In addition, the book constructs non-academic, straightforward, unconventional, and non-nonsensical global economic analyses, blending the author's personal insight and experiences with publicly available economic data, historical facts, and current news - while injecting a small dose of humor and satire along the way, to remove the dryness often packaged with financially oriented books. To bring perspective to the U.S. and the global marketplace, a streamlined and focused examination of international social and cultural factors is added. Parallels are drawn to every day non-financial experiences to further strengthen the concepts being explained, while highlighting the common, frequently concealed fallacies associated with the investment industry. A number of questions are posed throughout - some rhetorical, others theoretical - to engage the reader and stimulate her/his own opinion construction process through critical thinking.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Markets Love Fed, Hate ECB, Want More QE http://seekingalpha.com/a/1ivjb Oct 14, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Although Ebola is not an in... on Thoughts From Dallas On Ebola And The Markets
- How can one be "bullis... on Why This Sell-Off Is The Next 'Buy The Dip' Opp...
- I am not a ratings guru, bu... on Market Bubbles And Repulsion, Dollar Demise And...
- Valid points, but I am refe... on Market Bubbles And Repulsion, Dollar Demise And...
- "Again, buybacks have ... on Bubble Stage Of This Bull Market May Be Nigh
Latest comments on Carlos X. Alexandre's Articles
- alcamo1940 on Markets Love Fed, Hate ECB, Want More QE
- tunaman4u2 on Markets Love Fed, Hate ECB, Want More QE
- Loon-a-tick on Markets Love Fed, Hate ECB, Want More QE
- Carlos X. Alexandre on Market Bubbles And Repulsion, Dollar Demise And...
- wanster on Market Bubbles And Repulsion, Dollar Demise And...