Carlos X. Alexandre
This user currently has no profile.
Carlos X. Alexandre is an investment strategist, and has managed investments privately -- stocks, bonds, commodities, and currencies -- for over 15 years. An investment industry outsider and politically independent, he developed proprietary trading algorithms to analyze trends in capital flows, and founded CXA Markets in 2010. The firm's investment advisory services were introduced in January of 2011.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
CXA Markets CXA Markets is an investment advisory firm that provides investment strategies for growth and income. The firm understands market dynamics, the current investment environment, and shorter risk cycles. We’re not glued to a monitor tracking profits & losses every minute of the trading day! CXA Markets ...More
delivers trade decisions in precise 24-hour periods, and then trades are evaluated 24 hours later. We only use market orders, placed pre-market for execution at the open. We never use limit, stop-loss or trailing stop orders. We never add to, or scale back, open trades. We dance to the market's music, missteps and all. It's that simple.
The Strategic Truth about Investing The "Strategic Truth about Investing: How to Invest Profitably Using a Simple 50/50 Basis, plus a Non-Nonsense, Unorthodox Briefing on Current Global Economics" is relevant, timeless, and breaks away from the pack, bringing clarity to the investment industry, its practices, and professional reliability, and ...More
is written for individuals seeking reliable sources on how to invest profitably. In addition, balance sheets of public corporations are analyzed in a simple, yet very different manner, uncovering how some well-known blue chip stocks have Zero ($0) Equity - while some are negative. The book empowers non-financial individuals to take control of their investments, and outlines an easy to understand investment model using risk/reward ratio, commission/capital ratio, and simple to implement technical analysis tools, with a basis on a 50/50 probability. In addition, the book constructs non-academic, straightforward, unconventional, and non-nonsensical global economic analyses, blending the author's personal insight and experiences with publicly available economic data, historical facts, and current news - while injecting a small dose of humor and satire along the way, to remove the dryness often packaged with financially oriented books. To bring perspective to the U.S. and the global marketplace, a streamlined and focused examination of international social and cultural factors is added. Parallels are drawn to every day non-financial experiences to further strengthen the concepts being explained, while highlighting the common, frequently concealed fallacies associated with the investment industry. A number of questions are posed throughout - some rhetorical, others theoretical - to engage the reader and stimulate her/his own opinion construction process through critical thinking.
Latest Comments more »
- Worldwide, the jewelry and ... on Dressed To The Nines With Gold
- Best of luck and keep dream... on Unlike America, China Is Embracing Bold Reform
- "China, Japan and Germ... on Unlike America, China Is Embracing Bold Reform
- An added thought: Investing... on Markets See Beauty, Overlook New Ugly Normal
- I understand your point and... on Markets See Beauty, Overlook New Ugly Normal
Latest comments on Carlos X.'s Articles
- whidbey on Note To Central Banks: Your Theatrics Are Exhau...
- Mr. Bear on Note To Central Banks: Your Theatrics Are Exhau...
- Ba1k3es on Note To Central Banks: Your Theatrics Are Exhau...
- SilverD19 on Note To Central Banks: Your Theatrics Are Exhau...
- MarkArthur on 1959: The Year Economics Changed And Nobody Not...