Casey Hoerth

View Casey Hoerth's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Vanguard Natural Resources: Shaping Up To Be A Lousy 2014 [View article]
    That's one thing I've learned to do with upstream MLPs: Diversify.
    Aug 12 10:30 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Vanguard Natural Resources: Shaping Up To Be A Lousy 2014 [View article]
    That's a good question. We can pretty much rule out one in 2014. 2015 will depend on how NGL prices go, it seems.
    Aug 12 10:29 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Linn Energy And The Value Of 'Under Promise, Over Deliver' [View article]
    It would be good. If they can maintain this momentum I wouldn't be surprised to see a distribution bump: That's what management stated a couple quarters ago.
    Aug 12 10:27 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan Energy Partners In The Bargain Bin, Again [View article]
    I'm staying long and waiting for that big cash payment for KMP shares, which shall fill the coffers of my own account as well as that of several family members.
    Aug 11 09:47 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Continue To Avoid Linn Energy [View article]
    Wow, just... wow.
    Aug 11 12:42 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Goodrich Petroleum: Forget About Mediocre Well Results And Focus On The Big Picture [View article]
    Fair enough. Personally, I was happy with the well results, and understanding of all those caveats. The market sure wasn't, though. So if the well results were indeed still pretty good, why not take advantage of the disconnect with the market?
    Aug 10 09:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • When To Jump Into Enterprise Product Partners [View article]
    I don't think any of us will be old and gray by that time. Major corrections come often enough, don't they? And hey, all I can say is: I'd buy Enterprise after most any major correction.
    Aug 9 10:13 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • When To Jump Into Enterprise Product Partners [View article]
    Kinder Morgan Partners is my favorite value right now. Of course, everything will get whacked if the market turns sharply down. My main concern is not to avoid those steep down days (they're too hard to predict and entirely out of the company's control) but instead to buy stocks that are of good value. Right now Enterprise is not a good value.
    Aug 9 10:11 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • When To Jump Into Enterprise Product Partners [View article]
    It's a nice way of saying I like it but not here, and that it's not something I would sell, either.
    Aug 9 10:09 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • When To Jump Into Enterprise Product Partners [View article]
    I believe so, yes. There are several others in the energy sector that I would avoid here but buy lower.
    Aug 9 10:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • When To Jump Into Enterprise Product Partners [View article]
    Nice. This is no sell recommendation. EPD is a very long term hold.
    Aug 9 10:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • When To Jump Into Enterprise Product Partners [View article]
    Thanks alscored. I don't mean to get down on EPD, but it would be even worse to just buy at any price.
    Aug 8 04:37 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • When To Jump Into Enterprise Product Partners [View article]
    Just to avoid confusion: This is no prediction that EPD will drop.
    Aug 8 03:51 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you Redstore. Goodrich had a great quarter (just listened to the conference call). Turns out the decline curves on some of those "mediocre" wells are turning pretty flat. Yet more reason folks should stop fretting about lukewarm IP results!
    Aug 8 03:14 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Vanguard Natural Resources: The Lackluster Coverage Ratio Remains A Concern [View article]
    Can't say I blame you. At all.
    Aug 8 10:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment